Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

effective and affordable anti aging product

what is the most effective and affordable anti aging product? i need help finding one that actually will work overtime.

Re: effective and affordable anti aging product

Hello @sav3134

I found this to be a GREAT day and night moisturizer.  It seems a little pricey but one jar lasts about 8 months - which breaks down to less than $10.00 a month. 

Hi sav3134!

Are you looking for a particular type of product (serum, moisturizer, eye cream)? 

Also, how many steps are you looking to incorporate into your routine?

Bisous, 

Sian

Hey!  There are quite a bit of factors that would go into an answer for you.  The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Serum followed by the Night Repair eye gel, and to seal and moisturize with the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti Aging Cell Power Creme when used together the results are amazing in minimal time.  The best under eye and dark circle cream I've found is Lancome Visionnaire Eye Correction Balm I use this daily but after using it three days in a row twice a day I saw dramatic results.  

If you're looking for something speedy to incorporate into your routine I'd recommend Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads or more costly ($79 but you get 2oz of product and you only need a small amount) Dr. Brandt Skincare Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator however with both you will need to make sure you follow with an intense moisturizer.  Not sure on the peel pads but pop into Sephora and ask for a sample of any of those products.  The Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta skin peel is phenominal as well

Hi Sav3134, What are you currently using? Are you looking to correct an issue or are you just looking for a product to help prevent?

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • upload_8185056362916467719.jpg