Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Writing reviews about Sephora employees

often when i go into sephora, they give me a website to go to in order to write a review of my experience. does anyone have a link to that website? i keep forgetting to write reviews and then when i'm ready, i can't find the website.

Re: Writing reviews about Sephora employees

oh... ya, i was just referring to your comment about naming locations/employees when sharing a bad experience.

I didn't know how to respond to my situation as well. i thought about doing the online survey, but that seemed mortifying at the time. I didn't want to get the employee in trouble.

oh well, hopefully someone on BT finds this story entertaining to read at least, lol.

Why cant you mention the location?

Maybe say something like, "You seem to have a fragrance on your hands that is making my nose itch.  Would you please wash it off?"

My Sephora is in Albuquerque, and well usually their packed and busy always busy, my problem is that you have to track someone down and if you ask, I need some help I've had a few of them tell me no I'm busy, and then I will see them chatting at the counter with others. I find it rude so rude that I avoid going in there unless I have to or need something that day. I went in on Sunday 2-14 and it was madness in there, but I found someone to help me she even gave me some samples.  Plus helped me find a perfume that wasnt displayed in the 1oz size that has been my best expierence there so far. Why cant they all be like this?!

I'm in ABQ as well. I'm almost always disappointed in customer service when I go in the store. It's so bad that whenever someone is actually friendly it stands out and takes me by surprise. 

I am a frequent shopper at Madison WI West Towne mall Sephora inside Jcpenney. Rebecka has been wonderful in helping me confront my skin issues. I am very self conscious about my acne prone skin but the moment rebecka greeted me I felt very comfortable with her. She was clearly very knowledged in all the products they carry. Every time I come into Sephora I make sure Rebecka is there is there if I am buying skincare. The products she has recommended to me have been more effective than anything my dermatologist has recommended! I am so glad Rebecka is at this Sephora! You can tell she truly cares.

In Toronto at Sephora located in the Eaton's Center I was helped by the wonderful SOLANA, I've always been hesitant to wear eye shadow and have had poor applications done in the past, but Solana listened to what I wanted, made me feel comfortable, taught me how to apply it myself easily, but most importantly she did a beautiful job. I feel extremely confident doing my own applications and would highly recommend her for any service you require. She has black hair and blue eyes and her make-up slays. Great job! 

I usually do my shopping online, but had to go exchange some products because they didn't match my skin color. I visited the Sephora at The Springfield Town Center (in VA). I asked to have my Color IQ matched since it seems to have changed in the last 2 years. The device wasn't working at the time, but lucky for me, I met Vanessa. She took the time to try on some foundation and eyebrow gel colors from several brands to find the right ones for me. She also answered my questions and gave me some tips on how to improve my makeup methods.I'd recommend her for any help you need in the store! at The Springfield Town Center (in VA). I asked to have my Color IQ matched since it seems to have changed in the last 2 years. The device wasn't working at the time, but lucky for me, I met Vanessa. She took the time to try on some foundation and eyebrow gel colors from several brands to find the right ones for me. She also answered my questions and gave me some tips on how to improve my makeup methods.I'd recommend her for any help you need in the store!

I went in yesterday to find a foundation & I met the most wonderful and sweet ELIZABETH. Honestly she was so helpful as she has great problem solving, communication, and people's skills! Especially since coming into Sephora is a little bit overwhelming she made the experience so much better!

After visiting Sephora in downtown Vancouver last week and I was absolutely blown away. I walked in when it appeared to be very busy as per usual. I was looking for assistance but then believed I could probably find what I was looking for on my own (basic contouring kit and BB cream) not to hard to find, I thought to myself. But I began feeling overwhelmed when there were so many options! That's when I met CALEB from Smashbox, but little did I know who I was meeting. From the moment I told him what I needed I was treated with respect, compassion, and excellent customer service. He simply told me to have a seat and I'd be taken care of. He introduced me to all my requests (mentioned above) but then brought more into light to help me further my make up experience. Firstly, he mentioned I should use primer to keep my makeup set for the day. Then used BB cream and color corrector, which was also eye opening - literally. From there on I was blown away. He listened to what I needed and showed me what I wanted, even told me ways to improve techniques with items I had at home. He is a true asset to Smashbox and Sephora, without him that day I would've left overwhelmed, deflated, and empty handed (as I usually am). Upon check out SARA assisted me and she was also a warm delight, she provided me with some more tips as I was purchasing quite an extensive amount. Together they gave me the kind of service I seek when I'm in Sephora or any store. Thank you two for your outstanding work! I will be back soon!

I went to the Sephora in Greenville, SC and had a great experience with the employee Kelli! She was so helpful and spent like 30 minutes with me helping me find the right product. Very helpful and nice!

Yes I am also looking for the link to write a review about the excellent service I received.

Ah I found the link in the comments, thanks folks!

http://survey.medallia.com/sephora/usa

Some of the Sephora staff in impolite and disrespectful in Shadyside, Pittsburgh. If they can do it to a loyal customer with a VIB status, they can do it to anyone.

On the other hand, the staff in Tysons Corner, Virginia was really polite and helpful. I would say it is not the company ethics but the local staff which is creating a bad atmosphere. They are notorious.

They will not offer help, if they do they will keep a strict check on how many times they have wasted their energy on you, they will push you out when the store hours draw close, their are super assertive and expressions cold.

The employees keep changing but there is always one or two who are unbearable.

Yesterday September 14 with my 21st birthday I came in to support you pick up my gift and look for a make up forever  Turquoise Blue  lipstick I found with a make up forever lipstick the word I watch a white lipstick I fell in love because it was so creamy I ask one of the employees where is the Blue lipstick at  as that is she tell me right from that  certain Sephora  has certain products she didn't do that she  said you can mix  mix eyeshadow and a little lost I picked up a eyeshadow and lipgloss are ready mix I did not want this ballistic I was looking for is a matte lipstick the very creamy Matt that's what I was looking for I do not come in for a lipgloss or an eyeshadow.

Mind you it was my 21st birthday I hear a lot of things about support never a good reviews never good reviews I'm here ran on YouTube about the four don't shop at Sephora the four steals your money all I want to what does the lipstick.

I heard the saddest story a woman bought perfume and makeup and they overcharge her for $300  hundred dollars.

give her complete refund back it's the principle of this I used to own a business and my business was never like this.

And my business I was making the product and selling them to my customers this is not how business is supposed to be I know it because I was doing business at the age of 15 years.

I don't care what you have against make up forever products if I want to buy make up forever products I can with my own money I'm going to buy make up forever products with my money I don't care what you have against them that has nothing to do with me for you to do that  it was very uncalled for.

want me to buy other products one of these other products  I don't  even know these products I have very sensitive skin make it forever never  broke me out too face product does not break me out. many other products that was in Sephora room smell like death I never heard of them and you want me to buy these.

and you  didn't even tell me the history behind the make up  Products you were showing me.

The reason I brought up Too Face products because I tried on a eyeliner I fell in love I had no idea they came out with an eyeliner  she said that's not a sky blue.

Now when you're working with a customer you're not post to argue with the customer about what is the sky blue what I had on my hand was a sky blue it wasn't a sky will I will want on my lips but it was a sky blue Hun.

Let's just say I hope when I go back to Sephora The end of the month she will not be there because if she is I will make a complaint in the store.

I am praying to God Sephora  sees what I put and read it and understand where I'm coming from.

I had so many friends who work this before and told me not to go there it's sad there's no reason why should be hearing about your issue out of the store you're a business take care of your home business that bringing your business out of the store take care of your business in the store.

When you have a business it is like their first home take care of Your first home take care of your employees I wish they  shut down all the Sephora and have a big meeting.

Because this is not acceptable in the real world

I'm not talking about the people who used to work at Sephora  i'm talking about all the employees that work there right now.

I hope you  understand this because there's so many complaints on the Internet and it shouldn't be Sephora  and you know this take care of your business before you don't have a business anymore.

Sephora at clackamas has the bst staff handsdown ! 

I was helped by a young lovely lady rebeca and she was super sweet and helping

Rosy the make up artist that works at the Sephora in Brea, Ca is awesome! My make up was beautiful and she gave a lot of helpful hints Smiley Happy

Stopped into the SiJCP at Castleton Sq. Mall in Indianapolis.. been there a couple times, but I do prefer the full Sephora store just down the road instead.

Went in with my mom, and didn't really need assistance until I was up at the register to make my purchases. I didn't catch the SA's name because she was rather subdued/annoyed? I am Rouge, and naturally want my points for my purchase, so I attempted to have her scan my card on the App. For whatever, reason she kept saying it was invalid. I persisted, asking her to try email, phone, etc., but she seemed annoyed I was insisting on getting my credentials entered. Finally worked, and then I wanted to ask for special SiJCP GWPs, since I rarely make it in. I showed them the clippings from the SiJCP thread, and grudgingly, she went through the drawer and grabbed one item.

Thank goodness, the transaction was almost over. When I was finally finished, I said, "Thank you for your help, I appreciate it." And she literally said nothing to me and I walked away feeling like sh*t.

My mom said the woman ringing her up barely said anything to her, either. >:-|

PAY WAY TOO MUCH FOR SOMEONE TO TREAT ME THIS WAY, especially when I am a very pleasant, non-needy customer.

the lady name Kate I think at Sephora in Penn square mall was very helpful to me,when I came in to buy Kat Von Dee Foundation. I went with a clean face,no makeup on just some sunscreen, so she was able to give me my true color. I hope I got her name right? it was on Nov,25th 2016 3:49pm. she was so very helpful.

I went to sephora at white oaks mall today. Soon as I walked into the door I was greeted and asked If i needed help, and of course I did. So the woman who greeted me lead me to her best eyebrow products and shed some information on which each one does. once I found one that was right for me she had one of the girls put the product on for me just to make sure I liked it. She did a wonderful job shaping my eyebrows and teaching me how to do it myself. Her name was BK. She was very friendly and very professional. After she was finished perfecting my eyebrows she asked if I had any other questions. And I did, She helped me find the perfect highlighter. She was very helpful and kind. Once I got to the checkout another staff member greeted me and asked If i found everything okay. I ended up purchasing benefits- kabrow & sephoras- highlighter. 

I was very pleased with every employee at sephora. Everyone seems to truly love their job and care about the costumers. And not to mention all of their makeup was done so nicely! 

I always love coming to sephora, it brings so much happiness to me Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Spoiler

@LauraLee4 Ahh yes, the Sephora at white oaks mall was the first sephora to open in London, ON and I was SOOOOO EXCITED! That's my home town and that's where my major obsession began, lol! I'm glad you had a good experience there Smiley Happy I miss it, I should visit it soon even though I'm 2 hours away now Smiley Tongue

@sabrinas I had my most embarrassing moment ever at White Oaks Sephora years ago, and I've never been brave enough to go back! 

Lol! Oh do you live near there? That's awesome! And I'm sorry!! That sounds rather unfortunate Smiley Sad I'm curious what happened now Smiley Tongue.  That store is also where I got my free amazing Sephora umbrella so I really like it there hah. @lachaton

Whoa, your eyes are mesmerizing. 

@Samtian This image seems to be all over google.

84 Replies