Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Writing reviews about Sephora employees

often when i go into sephora, they give me a website to go to in order to write a review of my experience. does anyone have a link to that website? i keep forgetting to write reviews and then when i'm ready, i can't find the website.

Re: Writing reviews about Sephora employees

LMAO ! I literally almost fell out of my chair ... you are so bad lol !! @jesscheems

@Zebracakex Not trying to be bad -teeth clench emoji- but whoever's eyes those are..they are certainly gorgeous!!!!

@jesscheems Well, they are contact lenses and the image is heavily filtered/photoshopped, lol! I don't think OP posted it saying it was her, maybe she just wanted to upload a random picture? I'll give the benefit of the doubt baha Smiley Tongue 

Hmmm okay I didn't think of it that way Smiley Tongue

@jesscheems ah what the heck lol. I hate when people do that, posting pictures that make it seem like it was theirs. Haha thanks for letting me know. I was a little suspicious. 

@Samtian No problem. I was suspicious too and didn't want you to be mislead!

I just wanted to tell you about my 

Sephora experience yesterday, 12/14/2016

I went into store 760 In Hanes Mall  Winston Salem NC. 

I was asked if I needed help by several sales people.

Everyone was very pleasant, and helpful. I was able to find what I was looking and had some questions about another product  that were answered. I will defiantly go back to Sephora again.

Just went (as I usually do) to the store in International Mall in Miami, Fl. This time I asked one of the associates named Aly for a new mascara to try and she told me that the only one she will recommend was one from Dior , I told her that I had that one before and that it didn't work for me. She got really angry and became laud and rude saying that it was the best one , that she have used it for many years, etc. I thought that maybe I didn't know how to use it correctly and that she was just getting irritated hearing my ignorance in the topic so I accepted to buy that one and try it again but unfortunately they didn't have it at that time. Aly insisted that I should buy it then at Macys . I finished buying other products and when I was paying the cashier told me that Aly didn't work for that store, that she worked for Dior . What a disappointment! How can someone be so dishonest! Just wanted to share this so when you go to buy something you don't let any associate use you .

Yeah, I had this happen at Union Square here in NYC.  I walked in asking about a NARS product and the SA (I thought) told me the colors were wrong and led me back to the brand where I had run into her and started pushing their products on me.  Don't remember the brand, Hourglass maybe?  That's when I realized she was a brand shill and not a Sephora SA.  Left the store with no products, no answers to my questions, and the feeling of being played.  Bad vibes all around.  People working for brands should be identified as such, not allowed to fake out customers!

Just went (as I usually do) to the store in International Mall in Miami, Fl. This time I asked one of the associates named Aly for a new mascara to try and she told me that the only one she will recommend was one from Dior , I told her that I had that one before and that it didn't work for me. She got really angry and became laud and rude saying that it was the best one , that she have used it for many years, etc. I thought that maybe I didn't know how to use it correctly and that she was just getting irritated hearing my ignorance in the topic so I accepted to buy that one and try it again but unfortunately they didn't have it at that time. Aly insisted that I should buy it then at Macys . I finished buying other products and when I was paying the cashier told me that Aly didn't work for that store, that she worked for Dior . What a disappointment! How can someone be so dishonest! Just wanted to share this so when you go to buy something you don't let any associate use you .

While in my way to Sephora today I had an exchange to make, going to the front desk I witnessed terrible customer service… everyone was "preoccupied" and blatantly said no after that I carried on and the girls at the front desk continue to talk and laugh which sorry maybe it's just me but does not look "preoccupied". They gave me in store credit, once I  got up to pay after having to help Myself find my own foundation and (which I'm not good at )  The girl continue to make smart remarks about went to slide the card and what to do.  Very rude customer service, not making me want to go back to the store.   May take my future  purchases to Ulta. 

It is unfortunate to hear that you had such a horrible experience.

I was at Sherway Garden Location last Saturday and I asked for a samples, Emily is very nice and welcome me, I am very pleased. Sometimes I can feel not that welcome if I was just to ask for a samples, but she makes me feel comfortable.

Hello, my name is Maheen Shaikh and I would like to give you my feedback about my recent experience at Sephora in Danbury, CT. I visited Sephora on 2/3/17 and Rebecca helped me so much. She helped me find my foundation color and helped me find the perfect mascara for my lashes. You guys are lucky to have someone as genuine as her. 

Hello, my name is aashna and I had an amazing experience at Sephora today! I got helped right away by this amazing, beautiful young lady Maryam! She was a great help and assisted me to exactly what types of products I was looking for. I absolutely love the makeup I purchased today from Clinic FX Smiley Happy she applied my makeup and showed me exactly how to do it, she was wonderful Smiley Happy thanks maryam! <3

Hi, I am Elaine, a hopeless person when it comes to make up. I came to Sephora at Union Square on Valentine's Day hoping to get some pointers and even a makeover for my photoshoot in an hour's time. This lady, Minerua, is such a lifesaver. She picked out shades that are my skintone and was accommodating and patient to my make up choices. Also, knowing that I'm a young working adult or student, she was not pushy in promoting expensive products that I would not afford. She chose decently priced, portable, small make up products for me since I am one who barely put on make up unless I have to. Also, I found a shade that I really like! Really enjoyed my experience in Sephora (mean a lot from a make up free person).

I was interested in a few samples of different foundation to try out and a lady named Pamela helped me out by getting my right foundation shade using Color IQ. She took the time to collect about five samples and was great. Overall, the customer service like always is fantastic. 

I was at the Summit location in Birmingham, AL today and April was SO patient and helpful. I was looking for my first lipstick and she was so patient as I tried shade after shade for almost 30 minutes. Thanks April!

I'm Emma McGowan, my mother and I went to the store at tysons corner mall in virginia, and we had a blast! Jennifer S. in skincare was extremely passionate about the products, and took the time to really hear our concerns to find a personalized routine for both of us. Remzee was an absolute delight, so attentive, and found us some beautiful new lipsticks! Both employees were wonderful to work with, we will be back very soon!! 

Willowbrook Mall in Wayne NJ has the worst Sephora employees. Every time I go in there, their employees look like they don't want to be there and nobody is enthusiastic about talking about makeup. They just care about the money. My friend needed to be color matched and the girl was so rude to her and she didn't even take her time blending out her foundation right. Another employee tried to color correct her face and when we walked out the store i looked at her again and her forehead was so orange.  

Highlighted

The Sephora store inside JCP at Monmouth mall had the nicest employees.  Kyli gave me a beautiful makeover.  She let me be picky and gave me the most amazing dramatic eye look.  I received so many compliments!  I will go back every time I need my makeup done for an event!  Kyli even helped e find products I could use every day.  

I often times go to the Sephora in South Bend IN area. There is a large store and a small store in a JCPenny. I go to the large store. The employees in large store are so sweet and  make sure to answer any questions customers may have. 

I went to the Sephora on 605 N Michigan Ave Chicago and Bobbi was amazing.

Thank you for your Service.

I literally lived within a 2 block radius of Michigan avenue, and that Sephora became my TO GO spot! Every single time that i visited the Michigan avenue Sephora, the service was 10/10.  Smiley Happy

I would like to express my disappointment I my recent Sephora experience. After being advised that I would not be able to book an appointment at the nearest benefit brow bar, since the employee quit and hadn't been replaced (Les Galleries d'Anjou, Montreal, Qc), I had to travel 30 minutes away from home to wax my eyebrows.

i decided I would go to carrefour laval to get my eyebrows waxed, as I shopped around the store I asked the employees to help me find a product. I told the employee that I had a funeral and that I needed a product that would help me keep my makeup from running.  The employee recommended that Tarte rainforest of the sea Martine boosting mist, she mentioned it was sweat proof and would ensure that my makeup stay in place, even if I cried.  I wanted to double check with another employee if she could help recommend a product, however the second employee was clueless and told me it was probably a good recommendation but she didn't really know.  

I went ahead and purchased the item as I believe it would prevent my makeup from smearing and running, as described by the employee. 

However, I would like to express how disappointed I am in Sephora and their employees lack of product knowledge.  They were unable to provide a simple recommendation for a product and did not recommend the correct product I required.  I will definitely be staying away from Sephora.