Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

What's a good nude/neutral palette or single eyeshadow worth the money?

I just really want an everyday color that is nude or neutral that i can wear everywhere! I have red hair, brown eyes, and somewhat tan skin. I look good in browns usually but i want more of a VARIETY, so if there is anything you would suggest for me that would be great! thank you so much! 

first off i am by no means an expert! but i do love makeu...

first off i am by no means an expert! but i do love makeup and i'm always learning new things. i think you would love the mix of neutrals in the urban decay naked palette, the colors are creamy and last forever with their primer. Also my sister has brown eyes and has the sephora brown eyes lesson palette, it has browns and purples and they say that purple is falls color and is universally flattering! hope this helped somewhat! good luck!

Re: first off i am by no means an expert! but i do love makeu...

Thank you! this for sure helped, i always wanted the Naked palette and always had my eye on it but never talked myself into buying it. I'm for sure purchasing now that i know its worth it, thanks again!

Hi Rainebow123,   I completely agree with mangaka1124 on...

Hi Rainebow123,

I completely agree with mangaka1124 on the Naked Palettes by Urban Decay.  You get a variety of nudes in one convenient palette for $50.  It seems a bit pricey at first, but it basically breaks down to $4 per shadow!  I have both the original and the Naked 2, and wouldn't give either up!  I also love that you can take the look from day to night, all in one palette.  Give it a try!

Urban Decay - Naked Palette

Urban Decay - Naked2

xo, Mia

Re: Hi Rainebow123,   I completely agree with mangaka1124 on...

Thank you so much Mia, i defiantly will be purchasing the Naked palette! At first i wasn't sure if it was worth it, but always wanted it. Now that i know it is i for sure will be getting it, thanks again!

Hi Rainebow123,   I keep hearing a lot of positive talk a...

Hi Rainebow123,

I keep hearing a lot of positive talk about the Naked Palette by Urban Decay.  I have item # 949859 in Choco-latte.

It's "Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad" by Clinique.  Before applying the shadow I use Urban Decay primer in original.  I purchased the quad before the Urban Decay palette was out for sale.  I feel that the colors in the quad smooth on nicely.  In all honesty, I really should throw out the quad and buy new.  Opps.  The point is that even though it's old makeup...it still smooths nicely.  The quad is about $27.00 and is better if you're not looking to spend so much at once.  I'd say it depends on what you already have at home, too.  I hope you find something you love.

Jessica 

Re: Hi Rainebow123,   I keep hearing a lot of positive talk a...

It may be a older product but you know what, it is always good to try new things. I'll keep this in mind next time i go to Clinique, thanks alot Jessica223344!

Opps!  Sorry about that.  I just realized that this was u...

Opps!  Sorry about that.  I just realized that this was under ask The Experts.  Good luck, though Smiley Happy

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Clinique Choco-latte shadow quad