Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

What are some of the best Dior products?

Hello!

I am getting my makeup for prom done at Dior and I am very excited! The thing is, there is a 50 dollar minimum purchase and I do not know what product to invest in. I am looking for something that is the best/unique at Dior. Kind of like the gel liner at bobbi brown, makeup brushes at mac or urban decay's eye primer.

I would like to stay close to the $50 dollar minimum -either one product, or a combination of 2. 

thank you in advance! 

Re: What are some of the best Dior products?

My faves are DiorShow Mascara and Dior Addict lipstick.  J'Adore by Dior is also a pretty classic fragrance too...

Highlighted

what about their bronzers/blushes? would that be worth getting at dior?

I personally don't use them- and while I'm sure they're nice, they're not considered "something that is the best/unique at Dior" per your first post.

Dior's Shimmer powders are going to be just like bronzers/ blushes you can use these colors alone or together,but I also have their blush in passion fruit and love it. I wasn't too impressed with Dior's Brushes. I would definitely go with a five color shawdow palette, Extase or Dior Iconic Overcurl mascara, or the Dior Addict or Dior Extreme Addict lip colors and believe me Dior products will excite you no matter what. I have a lot of Dior makeup and I'm never disappointed but just one of their items will be all you get for 50.00. Also you may want to purchase something that the MUA uses on you. Have a blast!

very informative, thanks for all your help! 

onomotopoeia9- It's pretty simple though if your darker complected the amber diamond looks better and if your lighter complected the Rose Diamond looks better. It looks different on everyone I'm sure but those are the general rules given by Dior to figure it out.

@connieconcon-Beautifully said!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors