Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors
Highlighted

What are some of the best Dior products?

Hello!

I am getting my makeup for prom done at Dior and I am very excited! The thing is, there is a 50 dollar minimum purchase and I do not know what product to invest in. I am looking for something that is the best/unique at Dior. Kind of like the gel liner at bobbi brown, makeup brushes at mac or urban decay's eye primer.

I would like to stay close to the $50 dollar minimum -either one product, or a combination of 2. 

thank you in advance! 

Re: What are some of the best Dior products?

$50 at Dior is easy!

I happen to be a sucker for their Addict Lipstick ($31) and glosses ($29.50).  Then, there's always the incredible Lip Glow ($31), the balm that can't be beat.

Their nail polish ($24) is also great.

And how could I forget the best lash plumper/primer of all time?  Diorshow Lash Maximizing Serum ($28).  For many, many ladies, their mascaras can't be beat either.

thank you!

Hi karolinaa,

Dior is a fantastic way to spend that $50!  Were you looking for something skincare or makeup?  You really cant go wrong with either Smiley Wink

I agree with starletta8 on the Lip Addict Products.  The Lip Glow is a staple in my makeup bag!

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Another great splurge is the Diorshow Iconic Mascara or the Overcurl.  Both are ah-may-zing!!  

Diorshow Iconic Waterproof MascaraDiorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara

In terms of skincare, I always have the Hydra Life Pro Youth Comfort Creme on my vanity.  I think you'd love it!

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Comfort Crème

Have fun at your prom & happy shopping!

xo, Mia

i was thinking more makeup, but im really liking the lip glow, thanks!

My two dior faves are the lash primer and lip glow!

I think those two are fantastic, and pretty exclusive to dior. (of course there are similar products, but there in my opinion are the best quality)

thanks!

Diorshow black out mascara! Great for drama and volume. I am sure they will use something on you that will pique your interest! But you can't go wrong with a mascara from Dior. Maybe that and the balm!

So exciting!!

I love the Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond.  The pictures on the Sephora website doesn't do it justice.  It's a really finely milled pressed high lighter.  It doesn't settle into any of my pores and it imparts a very soft glow.  Smiley Happy  I use it to highlight my brow bone, and occasionally my cheek bones too.  I'm pretty oily so I can't do the cheeks every day.  Depends on the weather. Smiley Wink

love the shimmer star! they only have two color options, though, so its a hit or miss.

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors