Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Vib Rogue

a couple of weeks ago i made it to vi rogue (yay) so today i went to sephora in jcp and bought a palette i ask the worker if I can get my vib rogue card because i still have the vib one and she says that i only have 800 and something points and that i have to have 1000 points to become vib rogue. wth is that true 

Re: Vib Rogue

I would as well, You deserve your shiny red card and the beauty full lipstick! 

Then she was very, very, very stupid. I would ask for a manager if that happens again. Good luck getting your card!

You acquire Rouge status when you spend $1,000 in a single calendar year at Sephora (whether in-store or online).  Next to your name, your status is showing you as Rouge.  Next time you go to your SiJCP, speak with a different SA... or if the same SA is available, let her know that points have nothing to do with becoming Rouge, the amount of money you've spent does.  She might be new and not know how the program works.

I honestly felt like she thought I was wrong. I did ask someone else for help but she told me I was already getting help

Sweetie, you've earned Rouge status.  If she's giving you problems about it, you're going to need someone who obviously knows more about the program than her.  It isn't rude to tell her that you'd rather be helped by someone more willing to help you.  If she takes offense, that's on her.  She's there to help the customer, not argue with them or make them feel less than they are.

Truth! 

She's needs a job that does not interact with customers (ever) if she said something like that. That's beyond rude...

Highlighted

LOL!  The situation was definitely not funny, but this was .. "She's needs a job that does not interact with customers (ever)..."

When you go back again, I would also make sure you explain all the trouble you've been through - I think you deserve something for all of this trouble. 

I agree with this. Although, I feel like many SJP's SAs are unwilling to do more than the bare minimum.

Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 37 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors