Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Urban Decay Naked Foundation Question

Which UD Naked Foundation shade matches NARS tinted moisturizer in Alaska? 

Hi Elleveetee77,   Based on your skintone and the shade t...

Hi Elleveetee77,

Based on your skintone and the shade that you currently wear, I recommend the Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 3.5 - light shade, beige with slight pink undertones. It will have the right amount of lightness and has more of a neutral undertone.

Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

I also suggest the Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush. Its made with synthetic bristles to easily distribute the foundation.

Urban Decay - Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

You can also use the Sephora Collection Pro Flawless Airbrush #56 as an alternative product.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Pro Flawless Airbrush #56

<3 Melissa

To piggy back on this question, I have the foundation and...

To piggy back on this question, I have the foundation and brush, but when i apply it, i see brush swipes and i end up having to rub in with my fingers,  What should i be doing?

Re: To piggy back on this question, I have the foundation and...

To: makeupobesessed, I use a foundation brush (MUFE HD 30N) to put on the foundation first, give it a minute then use a kabuki brush (MUFE) in circular motions to blend and I get no brush strokes left over. Hope this helps!

@makeupobsessed-Couple of things could cause this. Are yo...

@makeupobsessed-Couple of things could cause this. Are you using too much? I use the Sephora stippling brush and use less, not more foundation than when I put it on with fingers. Seems counterintuitive, but give it a try. Are you trying to get too much coverage in one step? NAKED foundation is buildable to a moderate amount of coverage, but you have to let it dry between layers or it streaks. Is the foundation a perfect match? I have to blend in a little of the one step darker foundation in summer because even though I use a whole tube of sunscreen in a shocking time, my skintone darkens ever so slightly in the summer and my winter foundation is a tad too pale.

Give it a try and see if any of these help.

I'd go with "1" in Urban Decay's palette both have simila...

I'd go with "1" in Urban Decay's palette both have similar undertones and are fairly light. Good Luck!

-Camille

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors