Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

Hello hello lovelies! 

So by the title of this convo I'm sure you can tell Im going to be asking about the Sephora Disney Princess collection! I am a super big disney princess and makeup fan, so of course when Sephora launched the Cinderella collection I had to **bleep** up all those goodies Smiley Happy 

I have heard rumors however that there will be two more disney princess collections and I am going crazy with anticipation of wondering which princesses they will be and when they will come out. I have heard such rumors that Ariel and Jasmine will be the two, since those are the two princesses who's movies are being released on blu-ray next. Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, when?! 

Thanks so much! Smiley Happy

Re: Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

Yeah the only princesses by birth are Ariel, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, and Rapunzel. You can actually kinda count Pocahontas too since her dad is a Cheif which is kinda like a king. 

Merida has joined the Disney princess lineup, and she's a princess by birth.  But I suspect she's rather far down the line of princesses they might do. Smiley Happy

O my gosh, how awesome would that be??? I grew up watching Disney & love all the princess collections so far, but I would love the next princess to be one that kicked some a**. Like Merida, Mulan, or Pocahontas. Can you imagine the gorgeous colors they would have in those eye shadow pallets 

Oh yeah I forgot about her. Yeah sadly I don't think they will be doing anything beauty wise for her. Not because she's not pretty but because the person who designed her is very strict with how she looks and since she wears no makeup yeah. 

Belle and Mulan are official disney princesses

I'm crossing my fingers for Sleeping Beauty! :'(

Lol, reminder for everyone: outside links are not allowed. 

And in this case, pictures of the Ariel collection are also not allowed (or at least my images were taken down both times I posted).

So, let's just talk about it and wait until the release date. >.<

So you deleted my links?

No user have the ability to modify the posts of other users, except for admins/mods (I'm not one). I just mentioned it cuz I was super excited and also posted pics of Ariel collection, which were deleted. =)

But they didn't delete reference to the pictures- which led me to Google them for myself.  And no, I'm not going to reference specifics or post them (or a link). But I will say this:

Being on a no-buy with that around is going to be rough.

Highlighted

@Veronika23 Posting outside links violates our guidelines, so any posted will be removed.

@veronika23 - As outside links are not permitted on Beauty Talk, they were removed.  Sorry about that!  For your reference, our guidelines can be found here> http://goo.gl/p3gZz.  Thanks!

A moderator would have deleted links or pictures if they are from external sources.  You might even have a private message reminding you of the rules of beauty talk.  I did it myself once by mistake, just not here.

I, too, am pretty certain that Ariel would be next.  Jasmine was supposed to coincide with the release of Aladdin until Disney pulled it back due to the release of Peter Pan around the same time.  Since The Little Mermaid is due out, Ariel would be logical.

I thought the original press info was for 3 princesses.  I do hope they do more, and that they aren't worried about tying them to a file (since Jasmine seems to have done fine without the DVD along to help her).  I think Beauty and the Beast was out of the vault not too long ago (wasn't there a 3D version or am I nuts) so I can't see that being available too soon, but I'd love to see Belle and the others come out.

Firstly, I apologize to anyone who has stumbled upon this post and has found some of the comments negative or innappropraite. This post was simply supposed to be magical and fun, a way for us to talk about upcoming princess collections. I too am very anxious about the upcoming products, but I won't get upset if some of the collections don't come out right away. I will simply be patient as good things come to all of us who wait. Secondly, I am sorry to any of those posts or pictures that have been either removed or been against beauty talk regulations, but us lovely beauty talk participants don't make the rules, we just have to follow them Smiley Wink because this post is a reflection of myself and beauty talk ladies as a whole, I would very much appreciate it if we could act like respectful, mature women and refrain from anymore negativity. Thank you so much for participating and I can't wait to hear more of our positive thoughts on these collections and future Sephora products! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you Broadwaybarbie for helping to keep Beauty Talk a positive environment!  I think we all appreciate your energizing attitude! Smiley Happy -Laura

It's a pleasure to be on beauty talk and I just want to make it a warm and welcoming place for everyone! Smiley Happy 

Yikes, this spiraled quickly this afternoon!

It's Sephora's fault for making such crave-worthy products! Smiley Tongue

But seriously... take a deep breath everyone, it's BT.

Haha exactly! It's just a social media site Smiley Happy

It's one that's better than most, too.

*heart*heart*heart*heart*heart*heart*

I just saw on Temptalia that Ariel is officially the next princess collection! Available online in June and in-store in August. I'm super excited about this one! Smiley Happy

WARNING! WARNING!

Ariel collection sighted!

There's been a breach in BeautyTester's self-restraint!

I repeat! Fangirling alert! Wallet in lock-down mode!

Guard your wallet, ladies, cuz the gorgeous Ariel collection is coming. =P

I'd love to see bell and aurora those two are my fav

Sephora plzzzzzzz plzzzzzz. Make a snow white collection 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • swfupload_3853990338118230956.jpg
  • swfupload_5148379233184733646.jpg