Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

Hello hello lovelies! 

So by the title of this convo I'm sure you can tell Im going to be asking about the Sephora Disney Princess collection! I am a super big disney princess and makeup fan, so of course when Sephora launched the Cinderella collection I had to **bleep** up all those goodies Smiley Happy 

I have heard rumors however that there will be two more disney princess collections and I am going crazy with anticipation of wondering which princesses they will be and when they will come out. I have heard such rumors that Ariel and Jasmine will be the two, since those are the two princesses who's movies are being released on blu-ray next. Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, when?! 

Thanks so much! Smiley Happy

Re: Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

I hope they do Rapunzel Smiley Happy

I really do hope it is Ariel.. That would bring to of my favorite things together making it a kind of dream for me! I can't contain my excitement! 

If you guys had to buy one thing from this collection, what would it bewant have decided I want to have something from each collectionso it i don't know what exactly I want from this one since I'm not TOO in love in any one thing in particular. 

Princess Jasmine story look eyeshadow palette volume 2! I love the colors in it... and my  name is Jasmine, so that makes me want it more! When I was little, and sometimes still, I was called Princess Jasmine because of Aladdin! 

Belle!!!

I'm thinking that Ariel is next since her blu ray combo pack is the next to be released according to Disney store so it would match up perfectly only problem the blue ray isn't to be released until October and I don't think I can wait that long LOL

Me neither! Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Ariel is probably the next, the problem is when. =P

I think I like Cinderella designs the best, but I'm hoping they keep doing it (and maybe for non-princess too, like Belle or Mulan).

(Got it from online, the color's been filtered cuz the eyeshadow is not red)

For some reason, I thought there was going to be a late summer Disney Princess release. I could've sworn I read that somewhere- but of course I can't find that now...

Isn't Belle a princess... She married the beast who was a prince. But yes it would be awesome to see a mulan collection...though I hope belle comes first because I love beauty and the beast.

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • swfupload_3853990338118230956.jpg
  • swfupload_5148379233184733646.jpg