Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

Hello hello lovelies! 

So by the title of this convo I'm sure you can tell Im going to be asking about the Sephora Disney Princess collection! I am a super big disney princess and makeup fan, so of course when Sephora launched the Cinderella collection I had to **bleep** up all those goodies Smiley Happy 

I have heard rumors however that there will be two more disney princess collections and I am going crazy with anticipation of wondering which princesses they will be and when they will come out. I have heard such rumors that Ariel and Jasmine will be the two, since those are the two princesses who's movies are being released on blu-ray next. Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, when?! 

Thanks so much! Smiley Happy

Re: Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

okay im not sure why it bleemped a word within the above question, but it was supposed to say I grabbed up all the goodies..... hahahah please excuse that Smiley Tongue

I believe Jasmine should be out around March from previous posts, Beautytester posted a photo of the Jasmine collection in an older thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Eyes-Q-A/Disney-Princesses/qaq-p/377371

This has just made me sooo excited!! Thank you so much for sharing this with me!!! 

No prob! Beautytester revived the thread with the photo and I was blown away, gosh that packaging looks so gorgeous! 

They are out! We can order them since they're beauty insider exclusives! I'm getting that compact since I regret not buying the Cinderella one and this ones is gorgeous!

Hi Broadwaybarbie, 

That is correct, Jasmine is our next Princess collection. We don't have information on the princess after that but expect more of them to arrive soon! Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Highlighted

I'm curious about the fragrances.

One of my local Sephora stores had a giant promo area set up for Cinderella so hopefully they keep that area strictly for Princesses and all the new launches!

So I have been eyeing the mirror for the past 3 days and now that I can finally get it, it is out of stock. So I beg of you! Please tell me that they will have them available instore when they hit the store!

AAAAHHHHH! It's out it's out it's out! *pant with excitement*

http://www.sephora.com/disney-jasmine-collection

They lumped leftover Cinderella with Jasmine. Just ordered the mirror. *sigh of happiness*

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • swfupload_3853990338118230956.jpg
  • swfupload_5148379233184733646.jpg