Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Moisturizer for dehydrated acneic skin/late 20s

I have dehydrated acneic skin in my late 20s. I use the REN clearcalm3 day and night serums and am trying to choose a day moisturizer over the clearcalm 3 antiblemish day fluid. I am trying to choose between Caudalie Vinosource quenching sorbet-creme and Korres Yoghurt moisturizer. Which would be better and why?

Hello roseps135,    Since you noted you have more acne pr...

Hello roseps135, 

Since you noted you have more acne prone skin, I would suggest the Korres Yogurt Moisturizer since it is more hydrating and soothing for even oily or acneic skin types. 

The Caudalie is a great mositurizer for dry and dehydrated skin but it is slightly more emollient and heavy on the skin which could cause problems with acne. 

Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème

You may even like the Philosophy On a Clear Day Oil Free All Over Acne Treatment which helps to treat acne without leaving your skin feeling over dry.

On A Clear Day® Oil-Free All Over Acne Treatment

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi,   I haven't tried either of those so I can't tell you...

Hi,

I haven't tried either of those so I can't tell you which is better but I personally really love the Clinique Dramatically Different. It's SUPER moisturizing and even though I have acne prone skin, it has never broken me out. It's also oil free.

I hope I helped,

Gabi

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors