Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Mascara

I'm a dental hygienist and have tried many formulas of mascara...and it transfers to my under eye area by mid morning. I've tried translucent powders under my eye but nothing works. Any suggestions or brands to try?

Hi Tuttibelle,   That can definitely be a bit frustrating...

Hi Tuttibelle,

That can definitely be a bit frustratingSmiley Mad. Now if you have just about tried everything maybe it isn't the mascara. By chance do you have oily skin? Are you rubbing your eyes throughout the day?Maybe using a eye primer can help to dry out the lids(incase you do have oily lids) and also will help to keep your mascara from running. Another recommendation I can make is to use a mascara that is a powder base, not too liquidy. Diorshow would definitely be my number one pickSmiley Happy. Hope this helps.

Best,

Sara B

Sephora Pro Artist

Dior DiorShow Mascara, $24.5

Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum & Primer, $28

This is the primer, this can also help. It will help to prime your lashes but also helps to prevent flakiness. Which can help to also prevent smudginess.

Hi Tutibelle,   Ick I hate when that happens. This is som...

Hi Tutibelle,

Ick I hate when that happens. This is something that occasionally happens to me too. I've listed a few of my favorite mascara brands below, I have never experienced flaking or transferring with any of them; they're all easy to work with and the formulas really cling on to my lashes.

Benefit They're Real

They're Real! Mascara

DiorShow Extase

DiorShow Extase Mascara

DiorShow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara

DiorShow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Hey Tuttibelle!   Have you ever tried the Urban Decay Eye...

Hey Tuttibelle!

Have you ever tried the Urban Decay Eyelash Primer Potion? It works wonders at keeping your favorite mascara from flaking! (and it adds length and volume, too!)

Give it a try and tell me how you like it Smiley Happy 

Hope I Helped <3

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • P244903_hero.jpg