Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Makeup Brushes - Cream Eyeshadow and Kabuki

Hello,

Which is the best and highest quality Kabuki Brush and Cream Eyeshadow brush available at Sephora? Any recommendations would be much appreciated. I want to buy these tools as investment pieces that will give me the perfect application and last a long time.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions

Hi pinkwine11,   Ran8 has mentioned two of my all time fa...

Hi pinkwine11,

Ran8 has mentioned two of my all time favorite brushes! The Make Up For Ever kabuki brush feels like feathers, it's super soft and does an excellent job of evenly distributing product for the perfect amount of coverage. Too Faced's Retractable Kabuki brush is another one of my favs, since it's ideal for traveling with. The plush teddy bear hair fibers really cling to powder products which makes buffing on foundation, blush, and bronzer a breeze.

For emolient shadow products I also like Make Up For Ever's Eyeshadow Brush #6N and Bobbi Brown's Cream Shadow Brush. Both of these high quality brushes are specifically designed to work with creamy shadows for faster application.

Too Faced - Retractable Kabuki Brush

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Eye Shadow Brush #6NBobbi Brown - Cream Shadow Brush

Whimsically yours,
Janine

All Replies

Here are my favorites offered at Sephora.    Make Up For...

Here are my favorites offered at Sephora. 

Make Up For Ever HD Kabuki Brush  http://www.sephora.com/hd-kabuki-brush-P217908?skuId=1103621

I love this brush.  Soft and very effective.  Does not shed when well taken care of. 

Sephora Collection Pro Cream Eyeshadow Brush #25  http://www.sephora.com/pro-cream-eyeshadow-brush-25-P233915?skuId=1149392

Re: Here are my favorites offered at Sephora.    Make Up For...

I'm a huge fan of these two brushes and the Too Faced one mention above.

Hi pinkwine11,   Ran8 has mentioned two of my all time fa...

Hi pinkwine11,

Ran8 has mentioned two of my all time favorite brushes! The Make Up For Ever kabuki brush feels like feathers, it's super soft and does an excellent job of evenly distributing product for the perfect amount of coverage. Too Faced's Retractable Kabuki brush is another one of my favs, since it's ideal for traveling with. The plush teddy bear hair fibers really cling to powder products which makes buffing on foundation, blush, and bronzer a breeze.

For emolient shadow products I also like Make Up For Ever's Eyeshadow Brush #6N and Bobbi Brown's Cream Shadow Brush. Both of these high quality brushes are specifically designed to work with creamy shadows for faster application.

Too Faced - Retractable Kabuki Brush

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Eye Shadow Brush #6NBobbi Brown - Cream Shadow Brush

Whimsically yours,
Janine
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors