Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Looking for an awesome eye cream!

I'm 29 and looking for a fab eye cream!  I'm just starting to get wrinkles, my eyes seem to look a little heavy and I have dark circles (due to lack of sleep!) - I also want something that I can use day and night.  Any suggestions??

Re: Looking for an awesome eye cream!

Hey erinmarie! Smiley Happy

Here are the creams/gels I use! Smiley Happy

At night, I use Ole Henrickson Eye Lift Gel PM. I love the cooling sensation and after a month or so of use I can tell my dark circles are fading. I wake up bright-eyed looking! Smiley Happy

During the day, I use Origin's Eye Doctor Cream. It's creamy, hydrating and I love the way it feels. Smiley Happy 

Have you considered an eye treatment or mask? GlamGlow makes a great eye mask. I have puffy eyes from allergies and it totally helped de-puff me! It's expensive, so I'd definitely try and get a sample of it. Smiley Happy Good luck in your quest!

I also really like Ole Henrickson Eye Lift Gel and the glamglow mask!  I see a noticable difference when I use both of these products, which is rare with eye products!

I liked Origins GinZing for eyes but I didn't Love it. I didn't like the way my concealer looked or how it wore when used with Ginzing, maybe this is something that would be good for night time or if you don't need concealer. 

I Love Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream, love it day & night, with and without concealer.

I've been using Murad Instant Radiance Eye Cream, it helped me with a dry patch on my lid and is safe for the eyelid, you just want to make sure you don't get it close to your actual eye, especially if you wear eyeliner. I got a small trial size of this product and think it's not as fluid as I like, not sure if it's always like this, the texture surprised me and isn't great for my under eye area if using concealer. It is rather pricey and I'd really like to somehow get my hands on another sample of it, just to see if the consistency is any different. I know I could just purchase one and return it if I don't like it, but I'm Notoriously Terrible and fear I would be a lame & lazy girl and not return it if I didn't like it. I'm a dope -but, I own it and am working on it.

Hope this helped a bit, I'll try to find those threads I mentioned in 2 previous posts, again, please pm me with a reminder, just in case I don't get back to you, okay? I always have the best intentions, but 'stuff' often seems to get in my way. Thanks erinmarie - I hope we can steer you towards the perfect product. Smiley Happy

I too also agree with everyone on the Shiseido and Origins eye cream. I didn't like the Origins as much but I am finishing it up just to be done with it.

My favorite eye cream is the Algenist one: http://www.sephora.com/complete-eye-renewal-balm-P282938?skuId=1328855.

It is quite expensive so I picked it up during the VIB 20% off sale. It is super hydrating (my eye area is always so dry), it is creamy but not heavy feeling, and you can wear it both AM and PM and on your lids as well!

Hi erinmarie9,

I recommend trying Philosophy's Eye Hope Multitasking Eye Cream For Dark Circles, Puffiness & Lines. Just like the name suggests, this eye cream really does it all! It can be used day and night and really helps to diminish dark circles, reduce puffiness, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Smiley Happy

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty
29 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 46 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors