Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Live Skincare Q&A with Caudalie

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation!

Live from Paris! Participate in our chat with Caudalie co-founder Mathilde Thomas on April 10—just visit this thread between 12-1pm PST. Ask a question of your own, learn French skincare secrets, and get the insider scoop on Caudalie’s best-selling Premier Cru cream.

Be sure to subscribe to this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered. Check the Follow “This Thread” box on the right side of the thread page.

Learn more about the brand> http://seph.me/10eMNmE

Re: Now Open! Live Skincare Q&A with Caudalie

Wooho! Thank you so much! I will definitely but them immediately and cannot wait to see the magic! Thank you so much! XO

Highlighted

I've just started using your products in the last couple of weeks.  Thank you!!! They are amazing!!

Merci!

Good afternoon Mathilde--

I'm a 50 year old women with aging skin (fine lines, sagging, dark, puffiness under eyes) and breakouts. What Caudalie products would you recommend? HELP!

Hello

You should try our new Premier Cru moisturizer that treats all the signs of aging in one step. One-and-done morning and night.

For the eyes you should try our new Premier Cru eye cream which instantly refreshes and moisturizes.

Enjoy!

Premier Cru The Cream

Premier Cru The Eye Cream

I've been using the vinsource SOS thirst quenching serum and feel like I need something just a bit more hydrating. What do you recommend?

Hi

You should use a moisturizer on top of the serum. We have the sorbet if you need light moisture, the intense moisture recovery if you need richer moisture.

Merci.

Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème

Vinosource Intense Moisture Rescue Cream

What is your best advice for clear and glowing skin? Also, what is your best serum for sensitive skin?

Hi

The best serum for sensitive skin is Vinosource SOS quenching serum, ideal for sensitive skin.

For a clear & glowing complexion, try the gentle buffing cream twice a week. And the regenerating concentrate 100% natural dry face oil at night.

Enjoy!

Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Gentle Buffing Cream

Energizing Concentrate

Hi Mathilde

I have a problem..whenever i put a shade or eyeliner or both on the lower part of my eye,it flows..what could i do to make it stable?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • Caudalie_Chat.jpg
  • beauty elixier.jpg
  • vinosource.jpg
  • vinosource.jpg
  • radianceserum.jpg
  • dayfluid.jpg
  • radianceserum.jpg
  • peel.jpg
  • newcrucream.jpg