Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Live Q&A with Ole Henriksen and Kate Somerville

Lights, camera, action! Learn the secrets to A-list skincare with Ole Henriksen and Kate Somerville. Visit this thread on June 24 from 12-2pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with the two brand founders. Ask a skincare question and find out how to get your best summer skin—instantly.

12 - 1pm: Chat with Ole Henriksen

1 - 2pm: Chat with Kate Somerville 

Click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Q&A with Ole Henriksen and Kate Somerville

I'm 24. I have sensitive skin along with cystic acne. The cystic acne has left scaring. I feel like I've tried everything under the sun for when it comes to cleansers. I'm currently using Proactive+, have been for the last 8 months and there hasn't been any change in my skin. I'm on a college kid type of budget so if I buy expensive face products they have to last a while. Can anyone help with this?  

Hi Randi,

I would recommend using the 3 Little Wonders every day. Not only will it brighten, tighten and repair the skin, but each product provides continued exfoliation which will help with the scarring. They are also all oil free and very comforting and soothing to the skin – plus the kit is an excellent value for those on a budget. I would also recommend using the Lemon Strip Flash Peel twice per week – this will provide a higher level of exfoliation to help with the scarring, but the algae content will keep the skin from being irritated.

Cheers, Ole

Dear Ole,

Peel first, then mask? Or mask first, then a peel? I can never figure out the order!

Help! Smiley Happy

Heart

Highlighted

I love it! It does get a bit confusing, I have to agree with you. The short answer is:
Peel first, mask second. You want to always start with the exfoliation first, whether it is physical or chemical because you are resurfacing, exfoliating, invigorating your skin. The mask step is the replenishment you need after you have treated your skin. Everything in balance
Cheers,
Ole

You're the greatest, THANKS!! 

Oh my gosh, this is dual skincare interview of my dreams!!!!!

Dear Ole, what is the mindset and process behind introducing a new product in your line? There are so many items that I'm already a huge fan of and recommend frequently to users on Beauty Talk and even friends and family outside, what makes something meet to your standards and levels of excellence so that you're able to put it on the market?

Dear Kate, with your background of working within doctor offices and a clinical environment to now owning your own establishment, do you still draw heavily from your past or are new products and launches more so based on you going out on your own to really instill your brand as its own individual name?

Dearest Lylysa,
I love your excitement and passion for the brand and thank you for your support. When I formulate products, I always stay true to myself and the brand. I look to make products that will solve problems, effectively yet gently. I am a firm believer in healthy exfoliation, both manual and chemical to keep skin young and gorgeous. I look for new and innovative ingredients that have proven results and are compatible with the skin, as balance is central to my formulation philosophy.

Cheers,
Ole

Thank you so much for your response! This is why I love your brand so much, effective ingredients in noncomplicated formulas!

I practically swim in Truth Serum! <3

Dear Ole,

I am so so loving truth serum, i never had any problem with the serum and my face is glowing, i feel like i got life one more time, thank u so much, for introducing truth serum.

My concern is my skin around my mouth 2 shades dark than my rest of face, truth serum helping a bit, how can i reduce it? I tried peels but my sensitive skin got irritated and i have to stop, please suggest me some good product or DIY. Thank You.

1 Reply
Photos1
  • 7_Skincare_6.24.jpg