Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Live Nail Q&A with OPI Executive VP

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Nail obsessed? Get ready to indulge in your passion for polish. Visit this thread on June 11 between 12-1 pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with OPI Executive VP and Artistic Director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, the woman behind all those clever polish names. Ask her anything, from what it’s like to have the coolest job in the beauty world to how she finds her inspiration for the SEPHORA by OPI collection.

Be sure to "subscribe" to this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered. (Check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page.)

Learn more about Sephora by OPI> http://seph.me/KrTrS5 

Re: Coming Soon: Live Nail Q&A with OPI Executive VP

I'm sure you're aware that some discontinued OPI nail polishes go for over $50+ on ebay and other auction sites. How do you feel about that?

Lipstyxandbacon wrote:

I'm sure you're aware that some discontinued OPI nail polishes go for over $50+ on ebay and other auction sites. How do you feel about that?

Thank you for your information on this-- but Beauty Talk prefers to chat about Sephora by OPI product only. 

Okay, how would you feel about a discontinued Sephora by OPI nail polish going for over $50.00 on Ebay or another auction site?

The skin around my fingure nails (especially the distal edge of plate, proximal nal fold, and lateral nail fold) is very dry and peels off, what is the best solution/treatment?

Notes: I wash my hands a lot.

Zoozoo wrote:

The skin around my fingure nails (especially the distal edge of plate, proximal nal fold, and lateral nail fold) is very dry and peels off, what is the best solution/treatment?

Notes: I wash my hands a lot.

I recommend using the Sephora by OPI Brush On Cuticle Oil two to three times a day.  If this does not help, please a Dermatologist.   

Hi Suzi! I'm looking for the very best, absolutely perfect classic (blue based) red nail polish. What would you suggest?

Btw, I love OPI and Sephora by OPI polishes! Such a huge fan.

cocobella wrote:

Hi Suzi! I'm looking for the very best, absolutely perfect classic (blue based) red nail polish. What would you suggest?

Btw, I love OPI and Sephora by OPI polishes! Such a huge fan.

Thank you!  I recommend Sephora by OPI shade: And a Cherry on Top. http://seph.me/NtpLnF  This is the perfect classic red.

Ooh pretty, thanks for answering my question! I'll try that.

Highlighted

What is the difference in performance between an all-in-one base coat top coat and base coat only?

minmaintenance wrote:

What is the difference in performance between an all-in-one base coat top coat and base coat only?

With the advantage of new technology we were able produce the Sephora by OPI 3-in-1 base, strengthener, top coat. http://seph.me/L0xMyV  It is great for us busy women who travel and love to have a single product that can take care of all our needs.  

Sephora by OPI base  and top coat on their own are each great products.  The choice is yoursSmiley Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • Suzi.jpg
  • gel shine.jpg
  • strengthener.jpg
  • value set.jpg
  • metro chic.jpg
  • cherry.jpg
  • 3 in 1.jpg