Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors
Highlighted

Live Chat with Norvina for Anastasia Beverly Hills

This thread is closed. Thank you for your participation.

Anastasia Beverly Hills president Norvina is taking your questions on BeautyTalk. Love her advice above? Get more tips like this on Thursday, March 9. Come back to this thread between 12pm and 1pm PST to ask her anything—from her favorite highlighting trend to her inspiration behind the spring ’17 collection.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Norvina for Anastasia Beverly Hills

Hi Norvina!

Thanks for chatting with us today! I was wondering if the brand has plans to release more items similar to the Moon Child Glow Kit. Iridescent and holographic powders, shadows, liquid lipsticks, etc. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Maybe. Smiley Wink

@ClaudiaSoare  Ohhhh I like the sound of that... I'll be sure to keep an eye out! Thank you!

Hey guys, welcome to my Beauty Chat - let's get started!

Do you have a favorite under eye corrector? My dark circles are insane! BTW you are amazing!

Thank you so much! I have a few. I alternate. I really like the Urban Decay one right now.

Hi Norvina! Welcome to BT. Glad you're joining us today. I would like to know if you plan on bringing 'That Glow' or 'Gleam' back in terms of glow kits. Also will the Moonchild be available on Sephora Canada? Will Canadians be getting the single pan illuminators in So Hollywood etc?? Thanks!!! <3

Hey! That Glow and Gleam aren't coming back, however, you might see some of the colors in a future kit called Sugar Smiley Wink I believe that Sephora Canada will get Moonchild late this year. 

Perfect! Thank you =) I cannot wait to pick up Sugar and the Moonchild =D

Hi Norvina!  What are some of your favorite lip shades to wear for this coming spring?

Thanks.

Right now I really like 'Dazed' and 'Clover' Liquid Lipsticks - not very 'Spring', but very me! Smiley Happy

Hi Norvina, thanks for joining us today!

Do you have any more Glow Kits planned for release this year? I love the formula.

Or are there any plans to sell shades as refills/singles?

There are no plans to sell shades as refills, it's a bit of a logistical nightmare. And yes about other kits. Smiley Happy 

When it comes to envisioning a pallete or a glow kit, what are your steps to fulfill the vision that is in your head?

First, I need to think about colors that are speaking to me at the moment and what I see in cosmetics and the trend of colors people are wearing overall and naturally gravitating towards. Then I consider what's missing, and then, I allow my imagination to drive me to the colors. They kind of call out to me.

What is the difference between your Illuminators and the highlighting kits 

Good question!

They're totally different formulas. Between the pearls and the finish. Because of the size of the illuminators and kits, the pearls are different.

Hi Norvina,

Will you be formulating stick foundation for drier skin? And will you expand your concealer shade range?

Will you be selling single refill pans of your glow kit shades?

EDIT @Mochapj and I think alike,lol.

Not at this time.

Hi norvina what's your fav foundation for super oily?? Thanks! Smiley Happy 

The ABH Stick Foundation! Yas! Smiley Wink

I love the brand so much! Thank you for making such amazing products! Modern Renaissance hands down is my favorite eyeshadow palette ever! Any plans to release a second one?

Thank you so much, you're so sweet! The answer is yes - I believe I've created her twin. She's a little different, but they're related nonetheless. Smiley Happy

211 Replies