cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Natasha Denona

2017-05-25-Natasha-Denona-Live-Chat-thread-asset-Handoff.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Brand founder Natasha Denona is making her BeautyTalk debut on Wednesday, May 25, to answer your beauty questions. Visit this thread between 12pm and 1pm PDT to ask her anything—from what makes her eyeshadow formulas so pigmented to her go-to product for glowing skin.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Natasha Denona

And worth every single penny! 🙂

Hi Natasha! I am a fan of your lip products and eyeshadows! I was wondering if you will create a liquid lipstick in the near future?

Hi @angel7594Thank you for asking! The reason I still have not released or launched any liquid lipsticks is because I am not a fan of the feel of liquid lipsticks. I am working right now to create an innovative formula which gives a soft and lightweight feeling to the lips. 

I'm not a fan of liquid lipsticks either. I don't like how they look or feel on my lips. They dry and crack easily and it's not a good look on anyone! I wish more brands would come out with a variety of finishes instead of always pushing out liquid lipsticks.

Thank you Natasha! ❤️

Any plans to re-do your matte eyeshadow formulas?  I've found them to be very chalky and patchy.  The satin and metallic shadows are great though!

Hey @itscarin

I do hear endless comments regarding my mattes that people love them. Unfortunately I can't satisfy everyone but I am always into research and innovation...please wait and see 🙂 

The mattes in the star palette are super creamy and not chalky for me at all. They blend like a dream. I heard the mattes in the new sunset palette are even better. I don't find her mattes to be hard to work with but that's just me:)

To be specific, I'm referring to the 5 pan palette in #10.  This looked awful when I swatched it.  Maybe the other mattes in the bigger palettes are nicer than the ones in the 5 pan palettes, but I know it's not just me.  The Sephora beauty advisor I was with agreed that they were chalky, and I've worked with a bunch of different mattes and get great results with other brands.

I have several of her 5 pans and while I will say that when you swatch them they don't look like they would perform well but they blend beautifully on the eyes. I have not had any issues with them.

I've noticed this too, but I've also noticed different pigmented shade ranges of the mattes in the 5 pans can be chalky, but some are still pretty smooth, (but also fall into that neutral midrange)

Shout out to beautiful Natasha, just discovering your brand. Would like to know how to use the new cream highlight or Contour stick. Does it need to be set or used with the powder? Any tips on the high light and Contour appreciated.

Hi @howconnie

Check out my video on how to use the Face Glow Cream Shimmer and All Over Glow shimmer in powder on top for a long lasting, radiant, fresh looking glow! The Face Glow Cream Shimmer is definitely kind of a base for the All Over
Glow shimmer in powder. This layering technique is one I've used for over 20 years. 

This is not so much as a question for you, but rather Praise! THANK YOU! I didn't think that the "Starr," pallet could ever be Topped! But however, you did it! The "Sunset" pallet  is Perfection!  THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! (It's as if you made it just for my eyes.  Every shade is so flattering on me. And its the only pallet which I only need to take on vacation with me this summer! The Creamyness and blendability leave me in Awe each day I create a new look!  You Are Truely So Talented, and you Not only help me look beautiful but Feel BEAUTIFUL! Bless you, and enjoy your holiday!

@PENSFAN Oh gosh... Lets hug! Thank you! Xo 

Hi Everybody!!!

I am so excited to be with you all here today. I can’t wait to hear all of your questions and will do my absolute best to answer everyone! Let’s have a great makeup chat! 

I'm obsessed with your whole makeup line and I'm super excited to see what you have in store next! 🙂 XOXOXO

Hi Natasha!!!! Such a fan of your beautiful work!

Hello, Natasha, what would be your favorite palette for a person just wanting to try out your brand?

Hi @meecheroo

I would recommend my star palette. Its definitely suitable for every person and has all textures in my eyeshadow collection. 

I am so interested in the eyeshadows but I haven't been able to try them yet!! I am wondering what exactly goes into the formulas that makes them so pigmented (and so pricey!)

111 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 2017-05-25-Natasha-Denona-Live-Chat-thread-asset-Handoff.jpg
  • Chill.JPG
testing