Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Live Chat with Kat Von D!

THIS CHAT IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.

Message from Kat:

"OH MAN!  TIME IS UP!  Why does this always feel like i only had 5 seconds to spend weith you all!  

Time flies when youre chatting away with all you rad people!  THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE TIME FOR ME - and hope i answered your Q's!!  

With Love and Till We Meet Again,

KvD"

Visit this thread on January 22 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with tattoo artist and makeup guru Kat Von D. Get the scoop on her newest launch, Everlasting Face Shaper Blush, and ask her your pressing beauty questions, from how to get her signature "Kat" eye to how to get a romantic look for Valentine's Day!

Be sure to click the "Follow this thread" box on the right side of the thread to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Shop Kat Von D> http://seph.me/S9g5la

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D!

Hi Kat! I was wondering what skin care products you use/your routine?

Kat! 

Congrats on your line! I cant wait to try it out! I took  up mediation a few months ago and you replied to one of my tweets! (Promdawg) I've been trying to meditate at least twice a day! Any tips you can give me?! I usually can meditate for about 10 minutes and want to try and go longer . would love to chat about it more with you. 

PS would love to be a canvas for you to tattoo Smiley Happy thanks Kat! 

Hi! I just turned 20, and I was wondering what products would you recommed for someone my age? 

hi kat ! big fan i only wear ur product! just bought the face shaper blush and bronzer do you ever use them together and how! thanks for making me feel amazing in your product!

First off, congrats on your relationship with Joel (hands down my fav DJ for years now) I call him a modern Mozart! I spoke with you last chat (Corey did my clock tattoo on my ribs on your show.) What is your favorite self tanner? Smiley Happy

Hey Kat, where do you get most of your pants at? or leggins? Smiley Happy

HI KAT! I am obsessed with your foundation! I am wondering what is your fave of your line? and what are your fave red lipsticks by any other brandsS?!! xoxoxo

Cover for what song you wants to do? 

Hi Kat, whats your favorite eye shadow colour? xox

Hello Kat!! First off I am huge fan and have been for some years and I am so excited about your new launches. I also appreciate that you are one of the very few brands that thinks about the deeper skintones as I wear Deep 70 in your foundation and I love it. What shade would you suggest in your new blush for my complexion with reaaly high cheekbones?

come to slovakia Smiley Happy

Hey Kat, how do you manage to keep your lashes visible over really dark, black eyeshadow? My black lashes disapear when use a dark base! Thanks. Smiley Happy

How do you get even winged eyes, I never can. Then it looks either too thick or one side is higher. Also LOVE your color lipstick Adora it's the perfect red =) and the only red that looks good on me. Any new eyeshadow palettes in the making? 

will u ever return to blonde?

Hi Kat,
Firstly you are such an inspiration to so many! My question is, what is your favourite red lip colour? Much love!

Just drawn your eyes with makeup on <3

You inspire me daily. Love you <3

Hi Kat! I'm a big fan and follow you on twitter and instagram! I was wondering what your favorite tattoo you ever did was

Hi. I'm so grateful for you to introduce me to the music I listen to now. Also, you once tweeted about Beethoven's love letters and that's actually one of the reasons me and my girlfriend got together. I'm so happy I came across your show on the telly.. Smiley Happy

Hi Kat, what skincare do you use?

love

come to slovkia Smiley Happy and  do again Laink!!! I love you

Hey Kat, I love the new blushes and have a couple suggestions for future products..

A highlighter
Powder foundation / finishing powder
New non-sticky lipglosses
New perfume

<3 love you!

Love, Love Love your make up..its all I use..

Hi Kat-

Your makeup and tattoos are awesome! I would love to try your foundation. Is it best to apply with a brush or sponge?

Does nature play a part in creating shades for lipsticks/eyeshadows - bird feathers, butterfly wings etc?

Highlighted

hi! you are so cool i want to be a tattoo artist just like you when im older! my question is which of the tattoos you have is your favourite? 

lots of love from the UK xxxx