Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Live Chat with Kat Von D!

This thread is now closed.

A message from Kat Von D: 

Man!  THANK YOU SO MUCH for spending time with me and asking awesome questions!  Had such a blast chatting it up with you!  Time flew by WAY too fast!!!

Lets do this again soon!
xo,
KvD

Want to ask Kat Von D how she gets her flawless finish? Visit this thread on August 30 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with tattoo artist and makeup guru Kat Von D. Ask her anything—from facts about her new high-pigment Lock-It Tattoo foundation to her favorite application tips.

Be sure to subscribe to this post to receive an email when Kat answers one of your questions. To sign up, check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page.

Learn more about Kat Von D> http://seph.me/OVWZ0A

Accepted Solutions

Re: Right Now: Live Chat with Kat Von D!

Hi Kat Smiley Happy I'm your big fan Smiley Happy I know you by Miami Ink Smiley Wink How did you get to tattooing? Smiley Happy You were so young... you were 14!!Smiley Happy I really like you work in High Voltage Tattoo Smiley Happy ..Whats happened with LA Ink? Smiley Happy Is it only another name? Smiley Happy thank for answer Smiley Happy xoxo Alice

All Replies

andi76 wrote:

I just ordered your new foundation, can't wait to get. What is the best way to apply brush, sponge,etc.?

I prefer using the foundation brush in my set - but ive seen pros use everything from sponges to their fingertips - its whatever works for you!

5 Piece Brush Set: http://seph.me/OC5KeP

Hey Kat,

I know this isnt make-up related, but i was just wondering: if you are, what music are you listening to at the moment? 

Love from England, hope you enjoyed your trip here Smiley Happy 

Elizabeth xo 

Smokey eye palette

Hi Katherine! <3

Which one of your palettes do you think is the best for beginners to create a simple smokey eye look?

lipstick or lipgloss what u wear rather?

Hi Kat!

Hi Kat! I love your tutorials you do on how to get your different looks! Please do more!  Also I just bought your setting spray last week, it is awesome! My makeup stays all day and it has helped control shine. You are my makeup inspiration! Thank you!! 

New Book

Kat,

I LOVE your make up, unfortunately i live in England and can't get hold of it. Hopefully you'll have it over here soon!!

I heard you're writing another book, I was wondering if it was a sequel to the Tattoo Chronicles or a different style of book? Looking forward to reading it, and when are you hoping to have it out by?

Chloe. x

Re: New Book

Chloe2605 wrote:

Kat,

I LOVE your make up, unfortunately i live in England and can't get hold of it. Hopefully you'll have it over here soon!!

I heard you're writing another book, I was wondering if it was a sequel to the Tattoo Chronicles or a different style of book? Looking forward to reading it, and when are you hoping to have it out by?

Chloe. x

YES!  i was just going through layout edits right before i signed on - its called: "Go Big or Go Home'  and although i ahvent talked about it much - its basically a compilation of my rants on subjects based on Fear - and how much of a mentally generated figment of our imagination it is.  Oh yeah - theres a lotta pretty tattoos too Smiley Wink

Highlighted

make a vampira pallet!!!!!!!! yes

nikkiLL wrote:

make a vampira pallet!!!!!!!! yes

YOURE A GENIUS!

which is ur fave palette? i like the ludwig one gues what we have a beethoven strret in my city

1 Reply