Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Live Chat with Kat Von D!

This thread is now closed.

A message from Kat Von D: 

Man!  THANK YOU SO MUCH for spending time with me and asking awesome questions!  Had such a blast chatting it up with you!  Time flew by WAY too fast!!!

Lets do this again soon!
xo,
KvD

Want to ask Kat Von D how she gets her flawless finish? Visit this thread on August 30 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with tattoo artist and makeup guru Kat Von D. Ask her anything—from facts about her new high-pigment Lock-It Tattoo foundation to her favorite application tips.

Be sure to subscribe to this post to receive an email when Kat answers one of your questions. To sign up, check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page.

Learn more about Kat Von D> http://seph.me/OVWZ0A

Accepted Solutions

Re: Right Now: Live Chat with Kat Von D!

Hi Kat Smiley Happy I'm your big fan Smiley Happy I know you by Miami Ink Smiley Wink How did you get to tattooing? Smiley Happy You were so young... you were 14!!Smiley Happy I really like you work in High Voltage Tattoo Smiley Happy ..Whats happened with LA Ink? Smiley Happy Is it only another name? Smiley Happy thank for answer Smiley Happy xoxo Alice

All Replies

Re: KAT <3

KupcakeVonD wrote:

I LOVE YOUR ALABASTER SKIN WITH YOUR DARK A** HAIR! THE CONTRAST IS SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME! LOVE YOUR GLAMROCK LOOK <3 ANY MORE BRUSHES ADDES TO YOUR LINE <3 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BOTH SETS OF YOUR BRUSHES THAT YOU CURRENTLY HAVE OUT , AND THE HANDLE DESIGN IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!! - LOVE OSCAR <3

Goth-glamour Galore!  Smiley Wink

Glad you love the brush sets... i myself love the new case!

Kat, what would you tell your younger self?

Kat, what would you tell your younger self?

KVD Foundation

Hi Kat I'm a huge fan of your Makeup Line and have nearly every item (not kidding) haha I walked into Sephora a few days ago to stock up on your Eyeliner in Trooper (Love it!) and I walked out with that and even more Lipstick and Lip gloss. Any who I seen your foundation and gave it a try and I love the feel and coverage. Here's the catch... I'm a liquid foundation kind of girl and I prefer a pressed powder on top to set the liquid and give it a nice finish. I notice you don't have that within your line. Would you think about adding pressed powders to your line? or could you recommend a pressed powder that would compliment your foundation? I really wanna get a bottle of foundation but without pressed powder I feel stuck..lol Thanks! Smiley Happy

What's your favourite colour eye shadow to wear? I always think blue looks so stunning on you!
but you do suit every colour!
Xxx

ChristelRoche wrote:

What's your favourite colour eye shadow to wear? I always think blue looks so stunning on you!
but you do suit every colour!
Xxx

thansk!  someitmes i worry that ill over do it and look like that mimi charecter from the The drew carey Show.

You should make a lipstick/ eyeshadow (or whatever) name piaf after your cat!!!

LOVEforKat wrote:

You should make a lipstick/ eyeshadow (or whatever) name piaf after your cat!!!

i know i know....  soon!

Hi Kat! I was wondering if you'll be doing any nail polish!?

kat!!

Hey Kat I LOVE both the saint and sinner perfumes and was wondering what inspired both of the scents

Hey Kat! I have been a fan of yours since I was 13, I really admire your talent and style! Since you are a style icon and experiment with your looks, would you consider creating your own hair colour line? xoxo  

u should create a super duper smelling kvd shampooooo Smiley Happy

ADORA !!!!

Got adora rollerball perfume while at your american beauty in MIAMI.....Totally bummed to find thats its discontinued..I wanted to get a full size bottle.......Will you be bringing it back??  THanks..   Smiley Happy

pores !!!!!!!!!

Hi KAT !!!  I am not sure if you have this issue..I would like to find a stay put foundation that helps minimize pores..Hopefully decent priced !!!  THANKS....  BIG fan BTW !!!

kat

which colours u like/use most on your eyes?

Hey Kat, not really a Question more of a statement.. Your make up and hair always look so healthy and flawless. I so wish I could be as pretty as you Smiley Happy
Xxx

Kats Stuff in Germany

Hi Kat i Love your eyeshadow and the lipsticks reale mutch but i live in Germany so its Not Easy to get your stuff. Is there any Chance i get this Things soon in Germany? Love you meike

Highlighted

hi kat,

I like to wear natural coloured make up to suit my complexion. I have Hazel eyes, brown hair with red & blonde tones and meduim skin tone. What eye make up and lipstick or gloss would you suggest?

Kate

Hi

Hi Kat, I really like your style Smiley Happy ...I know you by Miami Ink Smiley Wink You were amazing Smiley Wink I love all your tattoos Smiley Happy ...How did you get to tattooing? Smiley Happy Thanks for answer Smiley Happy xoxo Alice

Hey Kat! :) cat-eye??

Hey Kat! Smiley Happy I met you at one of your book signings a couple years ago. I was just wondering what the best way is to get the perfect cat-eye effect. I always mess up when I try to make it too thick with the tattoo liner 

are you better in doing makeup to yourself or to others?

kvdworld wrote:

are you better in doing makeup to yourself or to others?

with the exception of my buddy, Stu, who dressed as me for halloween, i have never really done anyone elses makeup...

really?! You would make a lot of people happy!! Smiley Very Happy

Would you ever be a guest artist in a UK tattoo shop for say a week? 

I'd love and lot's of other of us UK fans would love to be tattooed by you, however flying to LA for a tattoo from you isn't really affordable for the most of us

kathy i love ur saint perfume a friend send it to me i found some good friends only because of u

what is your favorite eyeshadow color you have made?