cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jen Atkin for Ouai!

07222016_JenAtkin_Thread-Asset-Handoff.jpg

This thread is closed. Thank you for your participation!

Ouai founder and celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin is the star of our next BeautyTalk live chat! Love her answer above? Expect even more next-level hair advice on Friday, July 22 between noon and 1pm PDT. Then, you can ask her anything—from what will be the next big hair trend to how she fights frizz, even on humid Hollywood nights.

Be sure to click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jen Atkin for Ouai!

Jen!

I have loose curly hair and I live in a crazy humid area. 
What can I do to tame the frizz???

Hey Jen! Love your products! I wanted to ask you what the best hair color/hairstyle would be for someone with olive/tan skin? I want to go a shade of blonde but cant seem to decide what would suit my skin tone and long hair best!

Thanks! Love ya ❤️

Hey Jen! 

I was wondering what products do you recommend to get the Khloe Kardashians wavy hair ! I have straight hair and nothing is possible for them to look the same as when you do Khloes hair ! Thanks so much for answering me you are amazing 🙌🏻❤️

I love, love, love the wave spray that just came in my Sephora Play box. Except the perfume in it is SO strong. Any chance you'll make an unscented version any day?

Hi jen! I have not tried your products but they seem absolutely amazing.. I love your snapchats and love your mini tutorials so I wanted to ask you what would you recommend me for my freezy and dry hair??.. 

also what products from ouai should I buy to do some nice effortless waves, and can you please give us a brief description of each product what are they used for?

Thanku so much!

Hi Jen! I was wondering if you are going to make any products for African American hair in the future. I have tried like 5 and had to return them since they do not work on my hair type or my friends.

Hey Jen! I have fine, limp hair that is extremely straight and won't hold a curl. Any tips on how to achieve beachy waves and some volume? 

Also, any product recommendations for blonde hair? 🙂 Thanks!

Any plans for a leave-in conditioner?

Stay tuned! In the meantime use our Hair Oil!

I've got thin hair that is permed.  What type of shampoo do you recommend for treated hair?  I've had people recommend shampoos for colored hair, but I don't need the treatment to preserve color.  Yet most things for curly hair are for thick hair.  I'd love any recommendations.

definitely use the REPAIR shampoo and the treatment mask for a conditioner! 

Hi Jen!

I just got the Wave Spray in my Play! by Sephora sub box. What is the best way to use it, damp or dry hair? Do you have any tips for getting beachy volume with super fine/straight hair?

You can use it on damp hair and then spray it again on day too to help re activate the waves! 

Hi Jen, Welcome 🙂 What makes your brand stand out from the other brands of hair care products? What is your personal favourite product ?

It's like choosing a baby it's so hard! I love them all!! I def use the texturizer and wave spray a lot though!

I have thick frizzy wavy hair , how do I tell my stylist how to thin my hair out  without using the thinning shears , the thinning shears makes my hair frizzier.  Thanks.

They should slide thru ur hair with scissors. 

Hi!!! Just popping in to say I haven't used your products yet but was recently researching the hair oil. I think it will be my first purchase! Does it weigh down the hair very much? Can it be used as a mask??  

Thanks,

Katie

hey! no it doesn't weigh it down it is pretty light weight and you can definitely use as a hair mask over night or into a braid!! Enjoy!

Hey Jen!

I just bought your wave spray, treatment mask, finishing cream, & hair oil, and I just want to say I absolutely love them all!

What ways do you get inspiration for the new hip hairstyles you do, and do you ever get scared they'll get negative backlash in the media?

Hey girl!  I love getting inspo from European Fashion magazines, tumblr, and from the runways at Fashion Week!  However, you can find inspo everywhere you look from Street Style to your friends!  

Thankssss! xxx

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 07222016_JenAtkin_Thread-Asset-Handoff.jpg
  • xvmeA0mr.jpg
  • f269oxvq551845c6e0cb1835238822.jpg
testing