Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors
Highlighted

Live Beauty Q&A with Kat Von D!

This chat is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on April 22 between 12-1pm PST to participate in our live Q&A with the tattoo artist and makeup brand founder. Get the inside scoop on all of her new products and ask her a beauty question of your own.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Beauty Q&A with Kat Von D!

What was behind your inspiration for the new butterfly palettes?
also what kind of woman do you have in mind when you create your fun-loving product line?

Totally enjoy your product line!  I would love to see more tutorials, they really give excellent ideas and seed my imagination for other ideas.  A tutorial on using the shade shifter colors, especially 'on the road' would be great.  Any new pallets already being thought of?   More green shades in the future would be amazing.  Thanks!

I second the tutorials! Your previous palette tutorial have always been helpful for new ideas.

Yes yes and yes,your tutorials are so fun and informative that a new to make up like me can succeed to apply sm beautiful shades on without much effort.

Hey Kat!

What do you think is the best product out of your line for Oil Control? How do you get your makeup to stay flawless through out the day? And lastly what is your skin regime, how do you keep your skin looking fresh and flawless for perfect makeup application?

have you tried the Rehab Elixer?

http://seph.me/1icOa0I

Off to Sephora to pick that up right now Smiley Wink

Un-related makeup question - but I'm heading to L.A this weekend and plan on checking out Wonderland and High Voltage - any neat eating spots you suggest to check out?!

Hi Kat! A lot of us fair ladies LOVED your lock it tattoo foundation in 42. Will there be a new line of foundations with a similar colour coming out anytime in the near future?

This this this!!!!  I know it may not have seemed "worth it" to stock physical stores with such a fair shade, but even if it were an online-only shade we would be eternally grateful!

I second this!

This!  We need it back!  I'm so nervous about running out of my last bottle *sniff*

YES please Sephora! Please bring back shade 42 in the liquid. I have seen many, many people asking for it to come back Smiley Sad

IM BRINGING BACK LIGHT 42!!!! yay!

Yay, that's amazing news!

Hey Kat, with your amazing creativity and bright personality, I can picture a lot of super bold palettes coming out! Will you be introducing any vibrant color collections this year?

Oh, I'd love this. A vibrant and unique colour combo palette would be something I'd pick up right away.

Hey Kat ,both of new pallets are beauties but which one you think has more universal shades for women of all colors.....And your skin is so very beautiful,Do you have an intention to extend your brand to include skin care products as well????

Hi, Kat!

Your line is so rooted in being brazen and have made so many embrace bolder beauty trends and even explore beyond their usual looks. Are there any beauty trends, looks, or styles that you've wanted to try but have been hesitant or even a little doubtful that you would be able to carry off?

Ladies this starts at 12 Smiley Happy

I think people are commenting hoping to include their questions for when Kat does start answering.  It's possible some users will be unavailable for the actual chat.

Chat was opened early so that we could ask our questions in case we couldn't make it for the hour chat.

Hi Kbmatthews,,,you are from canada right,Im from toronto so would it be 3:00 p.m on our side at 12:00 PST?

Yep! It would be 3pm for anyone in Toronto Smiley Happy

Thanks dear

350 Replies