Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Let's Talk Lancome

I am looking to be enabled right now, hit me with your favorite Lancome products, ladies- skincare or makeup! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Let's Talk Lancome

This is my favorite brand.  If I had to pick my favorite products, they would be in this order : 1. Dual Finish powder (works well wet or dry and looks flawless), 2. Definicils mascara (tried many others but always come back. It does not clump, flake or smudge and makes me look like I actually have eyelashes), 3. eyeshadows (with a nice primer they do not crease unlike Urban Decay, Stila, Benefit Cosmetics, Em, MAC, Sehora brand, Mary Kay and others do on me at least plus they are velvety and smooth with great pigmentation), 4. CILS Booster (makes my lashes look even better with any mascara plus the conditioners are nice), and 5. BiFacial eye Makeup remover (it is so gentle and works very effectively).

My least favorite products are: 1. The nail polishes (they chip very fast and come in small bottles for the price, 2. Brush #13 (man I hate the way it scratches my eyes and it is the only one of 12 I hate, and 3. Exfoliant Confort (gave me a terrible rash so I am obviously allergic).  

For skincare, I love Genifique.  It is my go to serum.  I usually pair it with Dream Tone but sometimes use Vissionaire or another one (from Lancome or another brand). The Absolue line is nice.  I like everything from that line, except the eye cream (not that I hate it but I am looking for something that claims to help with aging that actually works. Neiman Marcus gave me a sample of the Lancome Absolue L'Extrait to try.  I have yet to use it, because I looked up the price and said NO WAY will I EVER purchase that.  

I hate getting really expensive product samples and then being afraid to try them for fear of falling in love with something so expensive! I usually end up passing them on!

Highlighted

Agreed.

I am super intrigued by this new Lancome foundation and am bummed that I have a huge stock and have to wait to try this.

You go to a Lancome counter. The SA scans your skin and mixes a custom foundation for you right there. While I see the possibility for error, I also see the possibility for greatness.

Oh wow! This is really cool! I wear Lancome anyways so I will have to try this out,

As long as the scanning process is more accurate than the freaking colormatch scanning, it could be awesome.

My exact thought. Some people get a different color IQ every time they try. Hopefully, Lancome's scanner is more accurate. 

I really want to stop by a counter and try this out!

This sounds really promising I wonder what kind of finish and coverage it has.

I wonder the same things. Most Lancome foundations are nice, but I would say they fall short of being HG. 

I hate to say it but I have zero faith in this type of technology. But prove me wrong, Lancome!!!

I would like to try just for the experience. I really wanted to try Lancome foundations, but they don't go light enough. This might be the only way to try one haha

Their sunscreen and a single eyeshadow Erika!

I have had some great luck with Lancome.  The Hypnose mascara is my favorite- it works beautifully on my eyes.  The lipstick color "Curtain Call" is another favorite.  My only real fail with Lancome was the Audacity in Paris palette.  It looked so promising but was just not very good (terrible shadow consistency and colors much uglier in person).  

I have not purchased Audacity yet, but I planned to at some point. Do you have swatches or looks you do not mind sharing?

I can totally swatch it.  I'll just need to do it tomorrow when I have some natural light.

I really loved the Lancome Energie de vie moisturizer gel. It was great for Summer. Also, one of my beloved foundations [right now] is Teinte Idole. But seriously it's the only foundation that I can wear from day to night and not need any touchup and it matches my skin exactly! 

I love Lancome's new cushion foundation - it applies flawlessly. And I also love the Dual Finish powder foundation. I've literally been wearing for decades! Lol - I try other things but always seem to come back to it. I only wish it had a bit of SPF.

I scooped up a Blush Subtil in a recent TSB and I've been wearing it every day since! I just love the formula. It really is subtle and natural, almost translucent, but you can also build it up until it's as dark as you like.

Lancome was my first foray into higher end skin care and makeup years ago. I've since branched out but I still think it's a very solid brand.

The miracle cushion sounds like something I should check out thanks

I think it falls on lighter end, coverage-wise, and a slightly dewier finish. I just love how nicely it goes on, and how light it feels on the skin. I liked the way it applied better with my beauty blender though, than the puff that came with it.

I have the Miracle Cushion in 110 Ivoire Cool. It makes a great winter foundation for me.  I would say it has light/medium coverage depending upon how many layers you apply.  I like it with the 2015 holiday Meteorites.

The scent is very mild; it reminds me of a cucumber.

I have dry skin and it doesn't emphasize my dry lines.

Anyone tried the foundation miracle cushion. I am thinking about getting it. I have been using lancome products since high school. It is my favorite brand! I had to stop getting gwp for a while, no more room.

It's my favorite brand, too. I want to try the Miracle Foundation, too, but I have too many unused foundations in my stash.

This tread is making me want to re-visit the goods!!

The black kohl eyeliner pencil and the makeup remover. Love.

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • m0Y_JQwaco_BR6-qOrLji7A.jpg
  • DSCF3746.JPG
  • DSCF3747-1.JPG
  • Gift.jpg
  • upload_857640899950961509.png
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 11.06.49 AM.png