Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors
Highlighted

Let's Talk Lancome

I am looking to be enabled right now, hit me with your favorite Lancome products, ladies- skincare or makeup! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Let's Talk Lancome

Can't go wrong with their mascara.

Absolutely! Great stuff!

Just got Dual Finish Powder makeup and am loving it! It goes on silky smooth and makes my skin look perfect (at least in my eyes). Doesn't feel dry and doesn't look chalky. Really happy with this one!

Don't have anything Lancome, but I am dying to try the 24 hour foundation. I am not even going to try to spell the name.

If you're ready to take the plunge there are two new great GWPs at Bloomingdale's and Macy's! Smiley Wink

I have one from Macy's (go to the March hauls thread to see pic). The one at Bloomie's is similar, but I believe instead of the blush option, they have an eyeshadow palette (the colors were neutral, but pretty). The lipstick color options were really nice, too. Definitely worth taking a look.

Hi crayzeeRN, 

I'm a bit biased after working with them for a few years but the Cils Booster, Dual Finish powder, Biefait Lotion and courbe virtuous mascara are my all time FAVORITES that I can't live without! Same with the cleansing oil! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks Diana! <3

I just started wearing the Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hr foundation a couple of weeks ago.  I really like it and the color match is great!

I don't know if you're looking for something more "behind the scenes" rather than colorful, but I got a 100 pt perk of the Cils Booster XL and I really like it for adding drama to my lashes. If you need a little help in that department it's a great product!

I second this. I have now gone through 2 full sized ones and can't imagine doing my lashes without them. Not only has using this primer helped the overall appearance of my lashes when I do them, I find that I have a lot less of the flakey fall out that I have had in the past. 

So true!  I just raved about this and then was reading replies and it sounds like I copied you.  ha ha  But it is an awesomely perfect pencil!  Smiley Happy

This is my newest baby from Lancome. I love that the bronzer is soft and subtle. The pink blush is one of my new favorites ( along with the hourglass ones ). It's a great spring color.

http://www.sephora.com/blush-subtil-palette-P374928?skuId=1399724

Gloss in Love! The packaging with the click button (no twisting, no mess!) the precise applicator, and moisturizing formula are great.  I also like the pressed powder lots

http://www.sephora.com/gloss-in-love-P379984?skuId=1530773&icid2=Lancome_LP_WhatsNewMakeup_Carousel_...

http://www.sephora.com/dual-finish-versatile-powder-makeup-P54419?skuId=135558

I love Lancome!  Although I struggle morally every time I buy stuff because they have horrid animal testing practices.  But my favorite Lancome products are:  

1).  The Teint Visionnaire Skin Correcting Duo - it is one of the best foundations I've ever used, and the concealer in the cap is extremely complimentary to the foundation shade, and ultra creamy and blendable.

2).  Le Crayon Poudre for Brows - I'm a complete brow klutz, so this super powdery pencil blends the best of 3 worlds by giving me the control of a pencil, the soft spreadable application of a powder, and a handy spooly tool to smudge it all around to look natural and then brush them.

3).  Le Absolu Nu Lipcolor - They used to have over a dozen of these lippies, but now they've dwindled down to a handful.  But they are a really sheer, soft, creamy lipstick with a very flattering, muted tone to them.  I bought several of them over the last couple years and every shade is flattering in its own way!

Can't wait for the new Lancome Gloss line to finally be available for purchase!  It's on Sephora dot com under Lip Lover!  Smiley Happy

Looking at all of these items, you guys are awesome!!

Anyone tried the Rouge in Love? Thoughts?

a wonderful friend of mine gave me peony pucker (Rouge in Love) lipstick. It is so beautiful. there's a cute embossed flower on the lipstick. The tube is really nice and packaging is classic and professional looking. The lipstick is great too. Lasts a while on my lips and doesn't cause any reactions. 

I splurged the other day (ebates check came in). and I bought a blush, bronzer, highlight palette: rose flush 

I'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow (it was a pre order). When I swatched it at the counter last week it was SOOO soft and lovely! 

What sucked me in was the GWP though (Sephora should take notes). $35 purchase and I was able to pick 

Very pretty!! One of the items I ordered was Rouge in Love in the shade Ever So Sweet! I hope I like it! Smiley Happy

I stared at those blush trios for quite a while too. I definitely have a list for future GWP releases!

hehe are you looking to pick up a GWP or two?  My old standbys are the Dual Finish powder foundation (boohoo the fragrance free version was recently discontinued), bifacil dual phase eye makeup remover, and the Eau Fraiche Douceur cleansing water (great for makeup removal!).  The powder foundation is awesome because it's finely milled and can be used as a setting powder, but I can also get medium coverage with it when I use a buffing brush or damp sponge.  It doesn't settle in my pores or fine lines like other powders seem to.  I also love love love Lancome eyeshadows, their 5-color palettes are mostly gorgeous, and for a long-lasting lip color La Laque Fever is one of my favorites (although some may not like how it "sets" on your lips).

I haven't really tried Rouge in Love, but the Color Design lipsticks are pretty nice, they're so light on my lips and I don't have a problem with feathering.  

-

yes!  i was so upset when I found out!  let me know if you ever find a good replacement, I'm still on the search. Smiley Happy

@FancyPantzy -- I generally do prefer powder foundations, although for most of last year I was battling horrible acne breakouts and was using KVD Lock It liquid since it was the fullest coverage I could find!  Ooh thanks for the comments about the KVD powder, I'm glad you liked the finish (but sorry about the color!).  The liquid foundation shade 52 works great for me, so I'm hoping maybe 52 or 53 in the powder will work too.  It's definitely on my list of powders to try.  I used to use Clinique but going back to that after Lancome it just feels less smooth.  I also really liked Bare Minerals matte but when I discovered that the sunscreen ingredient (titanium dioxide) causes huge cystic acne for me, I had to stop using it.  

Another one you might want to check out is CoverFX, which is supposed to be designed for sensitive skin and has an enormous number of shades separated by cool, neutral, and warm (how awesome is that!).  I'm not sure I love it as much as the Lancome but at least it's fragrance free!

79 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • m0Y_JQwaco_BR6-qOrLji7A.jpg
  • DSCF3746.JPG
  • DSCF3747-1.JPG
  • Gift.jpg
  • upload_857640899950961509.png
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 11.06.49 AM.png