Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Is the MUFE Full Coverage Concealer good for covering blemishes and acne?

I was wondering if the MUFE Full Coverage Concealer does the trick for covering blemishes? I heard it was good for covering dark-under eye circles but is it the same with acne and breakouts? If not could you lead me to a concealer that is good for blemishes. Thanks Smiley Happy

Accepted Solutions

Hello, The Full Coverage concealer covers everything! It...

Hello,

The Full Coverage concealer covers everything! It will cover blemishes fast and easy and best of all it is waterproof and lasts a very long time. Remember, a little goes a long way. I even like mixing this concealed with moisturizer and creating a foundation. Hope this helps,

-Erik
Sephora Pro

All Replies

Hello, The Full Coverage concealer covers everything! It...

Hello,

The Full Coverage concealer covers everything! It will cover blemishes fast and easy and best of all it is waterproof and lasts a very long time. Remember, a little goes a long way. I even like mixing this concealed with moisturizer and creating a foundation. Hope this helps,

-Erik
Sephora Pro

I have the same situation and I can fully sympathize with...

I have the same situation and I can fully sympathize with trying to find a concealer that covers acne scars but does not give that "cake-y" look.

I LOVE the MUFE Full Coverage; I top it off with the HD Invisible Foundation and I feel that it is the best combination I've found. It's light and natural and has not caused any excess oil build up. I love it.

I have the Cover FX Anti-Acne Primer on under it and it wears very well.

Have fun!

I received a sample of this concealed and its veryvthick...

I received a sample of this concealed and its veryvthick and givers really well! A little dies the job, so it should last a very ling time. I'm wondering if I should use my fingers or a concealed brush, because its so thick. I would love suggestions.

Re: I received a sample of this concealed and its veryvthick...

I meant to text: I love this concealed. Its very thick and covers really well. Sorry, my phone has predictive text!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors