Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

In search of great anit aging serum or moisturizer one that will absorb

In search of great anti aging serum or moisturizer one that will absorb into skin, most have just rolling up and flaked off leaving with me with lost hope, lil effects and empty pockets.  treatments serum or moisturizer cant seem to break thru my skin barrier to deliever benefits  Oh what can I do?

Re: In search of great anit aging serum or moisturizer one that will absorb

It was in a response to my first post here:

"I use Exfoliating Cleasner every day and nite.  Then tretinoin cream 1% which is retinA I use every nite."

Ok I'm brain dead today. We attended skin care conferences all day yesterday and I think I have brain over load.Smiley Happy

Highlighted

LOL! No worries Smiley Tongue

Ole Henriksen's African Red Tea See The Difference Serum is abolutely the best anti aging serum I have ever used!  I saw an improvement in my skin immediately.

It feels very light (not oily), absorbs completely into the skin and smells heavenly when you put it on.  You can use it alone or follow up with a moisturizer.  I usually use it alone every day under my make up instead of using a moisturizer.

This is definitely worth the money.  A little goes a long way, and the benefits to your skin is amazing. 

I am in love witht the entire eclos line. It is a 100% natural brand, so no parabens, etc (whatever a paraben is) and it uses apple stem cells. Best of all the products range from $10-20.

I think the cleanser and scrub are especially good with the Fresh brand Seaberry oil, but I haven't tried their creams myself. Another cool thing is that they offer a mask that hydrates your skin. It doesn't lift out impurities to the same degree as a clay based mask, but it does leave your skin very soft and claims that it draws moisture into the skin for over a day. (the mask with the purple packaging)

Bottom line, these products have worked wonders for me, and are wellllll below the typical price for anti-aging serums and creams.

I've never been very into serums, but I can say this one absorbs very quickly. And the whole line has a nice mild natural product smell to it.

Good luck!

I agree that the Murad Resurgence is an excellent line for you to look at.Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • s647008-main-Lhero.jpg