Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

How much does it cost to get my makeup done at Sephora?

I want to get my makeup done for a concert. I want the makeup to be kinda crazy to!

Will Sephora do this? How much does it cost?

Thnaks!

Re: How much does it cost to get my makeup done at Sephora?

It's free if you're Rouge. Smiley Happy I've had several makeovers. They'll still hint at wanting you to buy stuff, but you don't have to. You'll just have to pay for false eyelashes, if you want those.

@DrewE It's free for rouges. Just show them on your phone where it says that online if they give you trouble 

feel free to schedule it

Do I need to make an appointment for full face makeup ? 

@FannyCoronel It would be best to, yeah. You could try walking in, but it'll be safer to schedule in advance, which you can do either by calling or online. It'll be free if you're VIB Rouge — otherwise, you'll be required to purchase $50 worth of products. Hope that helps!

I'm wondering how is it going to work, I'm going to purchase something for $50 to get my full face makeup done but what will they apply to my face? will they apply highlight, foundation, eyeshadow, wing eyeliner, and mascara? please reply as soon as possible I would appreciate it.

Highlighted

@maariahy, they'll apply a full face of whatever you want (including false lashes if you pay for them), and then you have to buy $50 worth of stuff — which to be honest should only take about one or items, maybe from among the products they use on you if you like them!

Do you have pictures on the past work artists have done

Do I have to make an appointment or can I just show up and ask for a makeup?

Thanks!

I read on another thread that you should choose what products you want them to work with for the makeover.  So I was wondering if you should have already bought these items or you are allowed to try anything in the store.

Thanks,

Victoria

I want makeup done for party but the makeup must look natural so how much does it cost

Hi

Hi this is margaritamestre I want a full face make up for my daughter quinceañera july 30 I want to know if you can do it at home tks my email is mestremargarita5196@gmail.com tks

Conversation Stats