Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

HACing for fair skin?

As sad and unfortunate as it may sound, I have just recently began HACing. Ever since then I have been reconsidering all my face make up choices. I have very fair/prcelein like skin. I am cool toned and have sensitive, normal (slight combination) skin with some redness. I have some acne issues, but I think it may have a lot to do with my past make up choices.

Typically I like a clean matte look with a dewy sheen for the cheeks. I don't go too bold with my makeup, I want to achieve the natural silky soft skin look, especially since I wear a subtle smokey eye for everyday (I constantly am complimented on my eye makeup).

My question:

What are some suggestions for good foundations, blush, highlighter, and contouring powders?

(Recently I have been looking into NARS Orgasm blush and NYX Taupe or NARS Laguna for my contouring. I am completely clueless for the best foundation and highlighter choices. )

Hi smash6086,    I'm not familiar with the HAC'ing term,...

Hi smash6086, 

I'm not familiar with the HAC'ing term, can you explain that a bit more? For a good selection of matte shades and color options try Make Up For Ever, Nars or even Illamasqua for a larger variety of shades you can choose from.  I love the Nars Laguna Bronzer but as it has a shimmer to it, you may want something more matte like the Benefit Hoola or Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powders. As for a blush that can double as a highlighter, Nars Orgasm, Benefit SugarBomb and Lancome Miel Glace are a few of my own personal favorites. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Re: Hi smash6086,    I'm not familiar with the HAC'ing term,...

Thanks! And I just shorten Highlighting and Contouring to "HACing".

Re: Hi smash6086,    I'm not familiar with the HAC'ing term,...

Perfect! Smiley Happy definitely try some more neutral matte shades when doing contouring on the face but with highlighters you can go all out!
Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors