Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Great online shopping experience

I recently made my first online purchase at sephora because I have not been receiving any samples at checkout at my local sephora store. I received all of my requested samples plus two more, and I received my package in decent time, given I live on Canada's east coast. I will absolutely do most of my shopping online now, as I have chosen to shop at sephothe mostly due to the samples, believe it or not. I have found great products based on trying them out first. Is there a reason why they're no longer given at checkout?

Re: Great online shopping experience

hey, thats great that you had such a good experience with sephora. I have noticed the same thing, that there not handing out samples as much. A couple weeks ago at checkout i got a sample for the Fresh soy face cleanser but otherwise, nothing. When i want to try something out i usually just as a sales associate if i could have a sample. There is a crumby side to doing that though, and its that they never give me enough product to actually try it out. To answer your question clearly i think that they don;t want to hand out as many free samples because it's too expensive. Hope this helps : )

The samples and freebie codes are the main reason I almost always shop online at Sephora. And their return policy is so great, if I end up with a color I don't like or the product isn't what I initially hoped it would be, it's so easy to return either in the mail or at the store.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of your helpful feedback. I'll make sure its heard and I'll forward it to the appropriate contact within our company!

<3 Melissa

I too love buying online... My last order I noticed a deluxe size of the Clarins Sunscreen that had been on the top of my wish list for the longest time, on top of my 3 samples and promo code item! I was so pleasantly surprised, it made my day!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors