Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Givenchy lipcolors

How's the givenchy lipcolors in terms of : opacity,formula and are they long lasting? I easily get chapped lips on some lip products though i always prep with a lip scrub and the sugar lip balm. I have been wanting to purchase their new color for summer specifically the le rouge croisiere fuschia! Unfortunately we dont have any stores that carry givenchy in my area so i cant check it😒😒😒😒

Re: Givenchy lipcolors

@Roxystar4,

Me too! I love how a lot of purple shades are coming out for summer. It's such a different shade as an alternative to corals (which I still love).

<3 Melissa

@melissabt I am more of a fan of the purple colors  (it seems to make my dark eyes pop). I also like coral but I like the purple better Smiley Happy

Yes, it really does!

<3 Melissa

Ya'll have got me wanting to try it now! But with the sample that I got not to long ago it seemed like it dried my lips a little and I have to have moisturizing lip stick or I can't stand it. Did anyone else experience dryness at all?

Highlighted

I haven't tried the new Givenchy lipsticks, but I have gone through 2 tubes of the interdit shine lipstick in 05. The formula wasn't creamy or hydrating but it didn't dry out my lips, the color was lovely and it stayed put for hours Smiley Very Happy

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • swfupload_3702556897962717949.jpg