Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Foundation for large pores on nose

As I age the pores on my nose get larger and larger.  My t-zone is very oily and I sweat often due to pre-menopause. What is the best foundation to use to fill in/cover the pores? The liquids/powders I've used end up leaving dots of foundation in the pores which is very noticeable.

Foundation used by itself tends to collect in pores and m...

Foundation used by itself tends to collect in pores and make them more noticeable.  Try using a good primer, I like Givenchy Mister Mat and my new favorite is Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer- both work well on oily skin to make your makeup stay in place and not settle into pores. Just spread a small amount on your skin and let it absorb/dry. Then apply your foundation as usual, try using a foundation brush or stippling brush to get a thin even coat. Fingers tend to leave streaks and clumpiness. I have had no problem with foundation settling in pores even in hot weather and perspiring when using a primer, it tends to settle rather quickly without.

Hope this helps!

You could use Benefits POREfessional primer. I know you c...

You could use Benefits POREfessional primer. I know you can get sample sizes to see if you like it or not. It's cheaper then buying a whole new foundation. Hope this helps you. Smiley Wink

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors