Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

EXPERT SKINCARE Q&A

This thread is now closed. Thank you for everyone who participated! If your question did not get answered, Ole and Dr. Gross will do their best to post more responses later in the week. Also to those who asked questions, look out for a little gift of appreciation from the brands!

Beautiful skin is just a question away.  Visit this thread on January 25 between 12pm-3pm PST to participate in our live skincare Q&A with leading New York City dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross and celebrity skincare expert Ole Henriksen. Ask them anything—from how to manage acne to which moisturizer is best for your skin type. On January 25, ask your questions in the thread below and our experts will answer them, in real-time. 

Be sure to "subscribe" to this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered. (Check the “Subscriptions" box on the right side of the post page).

Ole Henriksen: 12 – 1:30pm PST
Learn more about Ole Henriksen> http://seph.me/zWdGd6           

Dr. Dennis Gross: 1:30-3:00pm PST

Learn more about  Dr. Dennis Gross> http://seph.me/xLRvIB

Re: EXPERT SKINCARE Q&A

Hi

I am 22 and have had bad acne since I was 18, I still have acne but not as much i used to and it let me with a lot of dark marks on my face. Because of this,  Is there any i can use to clear my dark marks and my acne?Can you please help?

What is the best product to get rid of dark/acne spots?

I sweat on my face really badly.  (due to florida heat and my severe anxiety.)  I can't wear foundation due to this, I sweat right through it.  I was wondering if you know of any type of product that could help, or if seeing a dermatologist could help?  No one has been able to give me any advice so far and I've felt very helpless and alone with this issue.  Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi,

I'm 23 with combo skin, some small acne scar and dark spots, large pores, and wrinkle under the eyes when I smile. I'm past the teenage acne stage and not at the hardcore anti-aging age yet. So right now is the in-between age. What is a good skincare regimen? should I look for even skintone? anti-aging/wrinkle? tighten pores?

Do I need serum under moisturizers? or any/all of the array of the masks available?

I am desperate to find something to help with dark circles. It constantly looks like I am wearing brown eyeshadow all around my eyes. I do have some middle eastern in me and I know that may have a bit to do with it. I have tried every single concealer recommended to me. I would like to use something daily as a treatment to help me. HELP PLEASE!!

Hello Mr. Henriksen! I was just wondering if the Walnut Scrub that is for all skin types is safe to use on people who have acne? I love the scrub myself(I tend to have drier skin)but I want to recommend it to a friend who has acne breakouts often.
Thank you! You are an inspiration! 

I am 30, and have acne prone skin is their a night cream you recommend me that wont break me out , but helps with anti aging? I notice  a lot of night creams that are anti aging tend to be rich.

desertrosa wrote:

I am 30, and have acne prone skin is their a night cream you recommend me that wont break me out , but helps with anti aging? I notice  a lot of night creams that are anti aging tend to be rich.

Dear desertrosa,

I suffered from acne as a young adult myself, so I know how frustrating acneic skin can be! You might want to try an exfoliating anti-aging treatment like my invigorating night gel underneath a light-weight PM moisturizer like my sheer transformation. The invigorating night gel works well to treat acne and also contains AHA's (alpha hydroxy acids) to increase cell turnover and help with anti-aging. 

I specifically created these products to be light-weight and oil-free, yet very effective at treating the skin. You may experience some breakouts in the beginning weeks, but don't worry, this is just your skin purging what is underneath the surface. 

Cheers,

Ole

Hi, I am 19 years old with combination-oily skin. I do not suffer from acne, but my skin is rarely free from pimples and/or blackheads even though I take such good care of it. Is it because of what i am using? Are there any products that you can recommend for me? Even if I do not touch my face, when the pimples go away, there are always dark spots left behind. My blackheads are always forever here and my pores are very visible. What can I do to achieve that "perfect," smooth, clear skin? 

i suffer from really dark knewws n elbows but i have a very embarassing situation is suffer from strech marks on my knees i had them since i was 8 n im 15 now Smiley Sad their white n i feel so insecure showing my legs pkease hel me dr dennis gross with my hyperpigmentation n strech marks plz n thx