Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Dry shampoo

What is the best working dry shampoo to use for hair that has missed a shampoo or two?

Re: Dry shampoo

I use Klorane's Dry Shampoo. I find that it doesn't leave much behind if you comb it through. My hair gets oily really quickly, so this is a wonderful product to freshen things up between washes.

I LOVE the Amika dry shampoo. It smells awesome and works great! Unfortunately, Sephora doesn't sell it but I wish they did! You can find it at many other places though.

Highlighted

I have oily scalp but dry hair.. so I tried almost every dry shampoos that other people loved.. 

but I always end up just washing my hair.. (I wake up and do some dry shampoo to see if its "enough" so I don't have to check last minute and be left with no choice but to go somewhere with hair dirty) 

my favorite or something I feel like works at least a bit is the Oscar Blandi powder shampoo. it smells very nice, and works pretty well too. 

I have the same type of hair you do, and I have tried a lot of dry shampoos as well.

This one is the best I have tried.  I buy it from Ulta.  It costs $34.00, but it lasts me longer than aerosols thus worth the price.

Oh wow I have never seen this 

but Thank you so much ! 

I tried so hard for a while not to wash my hair everyday but I just seemed "incapable" of skipping them.. 

hopefully this will help ! Smiley Happy 

I use Batiste and love it. I've tried the Drybar dry shampoo and although it worked better than Batiste, the strong perfume smell gave me a headache (and I usually love scents). It had to go back.

Klorane dry shampoo with Oat Milk is my favorite; I've tried T3, Oscar Blandi, and Bumble and Bumble, and the Klorane gives the best oil-reduction without stickiness or texture problems; if I put it on at night, when I wake up in the morning it has perfectly refreshed my hair and given it some volume.

Watch out for alcohol amounts in these dry shampoos! I used batiste for awhile and it caused alot of breakage. I use Lulu Organics dry shampoo and it works awesome!

Im HUGE fan of DRY BAR'S " DRTOX" dry Shampoo. It works miracles. I was on a 7 day ,otorcycle trip ( had no where to was anything - we slept under the starts...Yeah, sounds romantic right - NOT...I was filthy! Evert morning  and at every stop where other people were, I would spray the "DETOX"in my hair and it made it look and smell clean and also gave me a quaint scent of smelling clean ( along with my LaVanilla vanilla-lavender and a small plastic bottle that I filled up with VIVA LA JUICY that I had t made it last  7 days  and I ran out of the EDT around the 4-5thday, possibly from evaporation.

But, DRY BAR's "DETOX" waterless spray on shampoo worked wonders,now I always keep a bottle of it in my beauty stash just incase I need it for a day or weekend ever again  Smiley Happy

ALTERNA Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo is really nice!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • pret.jpg
  • batiste-dry-shampoo-dark-and-deep-brown-200ml_picnik.jpg
  • KeratinComplex.jpg