Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors
Highlighted

Day and night moisturizer?

Hello, I am looking for a day and a night moisturizer. I prefer a cream. I am looking for something anti aging or to prevent the signs of aging. My skin type is on the drier side. I prefer something with no fragrance since it tends to bother me. I have been using Clinique Moisture Surge but it seems like it's not doing much for me anymore. I would like something to help with the aging process.I'm in my mid-forties.   Any suggestions on a day and a night cream that would help my skin out would be appreciated. Thank you

Re: Day and night moisturizer?

Hi lilshopper1,

Just to clarify, are you looking for two separate products - a day cream AND a night cream - or one product that can be used both day and night? Smiley Happy 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

2 separate ones

Thanks for clarifying! I would highly recommend the Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream as it's extremely hydrating and helps reduce the signs of aging (loss of firmness/elasticity and fine lines/wrinkles). It has an amazingly smooth, creamy texture that dry skin rights up without feeling greasy on your skin. I would suggest this be your AM/daytime moisturizer. 

For nightime/PM, I recommend using a product with retinol in it such as the Kate Somerville RetAsphere™ 2-in-1 Retinol Night Cream. Retinol works wonders to improve signs of aging overnight while your body is in repair and restore mode. This product also contains seaweed extract and hyaluronic acid to sustain the skin's hydration. Definitely recommend giving it a try! Just be sure to wear a sunscreen during the day as retinol can increase your sensitivity to sun exposure. 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

@lilshopper1  For the day my mom and I both use the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet. It's pretty lightweight and makeup sits really well on top of it. I have dry skin and it makes my skin nice and plump. 

For nighttime, my mom likes the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti Aging micro sculpting moisturizer. There is a fragrance free version.

If you want something fancier, Caudalie has a similar product called the Reservatol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream. We've both tried a sample jar of it and it's very nice! I'm only 24 but even I noticed some lifting with it. There may be added fragrance, but I didn't notice any.

My mom used to use Clinique Moisture Surge as well but has since switched to these, and is very happy! If you are very concerned about signs of aging it may be worth it to invest in a retinol product. A moisturizer can only do so much.

http://www.sephora.com/vinosource-moisturizing-sorbet-P271704?skuId=1424266&icid2=products%20gridSmiley Tongue271...

http://www.sephora.com/resveratrol-lift-face-lifting-soft-cream-P411863?skuId=1789874&icid2=products...Smiley Tongue

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors