Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Cover FX Custom Cover Drops Shade Recommendations!

When I have my self tanner on, my perfect shade match is Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint in Shell and Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla (Colour IQ: 1R04). I'm looking to match this with the Cover FX Custom Cover Drops. 

I use LM Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain everyday. Since it's a TM, I find the sheerness allows me to blend it out to match my skin tone.

I've tried using the colour IQ, but I know that it's not incredibly accurate but here's the results I found in the Cover FX drops shades (their lightest shades, I don't think P or G will work):

1Y02 - N10

1Y03 - N20

2R04 - N25

2R03 - P20

3Y03 - G20

So since the Colour IQ accuracy is questionable, I'm seeking your advice! Which one do you think would be the best match for me? Thank you Smiley Happy 

Re: Cover FX Custom Cover Drops Shade Recommendations!

Hi Chiusfemme, We have a similar skin tone. I wear the P20, but I'm pinker than you are so I would recommend going with the N20 or N25. There is a very slight difference in the two (1.5% darker) . The N25 is slightly darker and slightly pinker. If you tend to get a little more color, you may want to go with the N25, but really either should work. 

Thank you keelybt! I think I'll go for the N20 Smiley Happy 

I think both of those are much closer to N10 than N20

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors