Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Could you recommend a lightly scented floral body lotion ? Tried all Philosophy and dislike.

I like lots of the Victoria's Secret lotion scents, Love...

I like lots of the Victoria's Secret lotion scents, Love Spell and Endless Love.  This next scent isn't floral, but it's soo nice and melts into your skin, adds such a nice warm smell, Origins Ginger body lotion, I love it, they do sell Origins on this site, but not the fragrance go to their webpage.

Hi lulu68. Have you tried Pacifica Body Butters? Floral s...

Hi lulu68. Have you tried Pacifica Body Butters? Floral scents include French Lilac, Lotus Garden and Tahitian Gardenia. The fragrances are natural and I love the rich texture and hydrating essential oils. I also love the texture and smell of Korres Body Butters in Jasmine and Japanese Rose.

XO,
Olivia

Hi lulu68,   I would also like to recommend the Soap and...

Hi lulu68,

I would also like to recommend the Soap and Glory "The Righteous Butter Body Lotion" which is extremely smoothing and soft to the skin. The fragrance is a light floral with notes of bergamot, strawberrys,mandarin, light musk, amber and vanilla notes. I love how soft and silky this lotion is without making your skin feel greasy or slippery. Smiley Happy

The Righteous Butter Body Lotion

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • Pacifica body butters.jpg
  • Korres jasmine body butter.jpg