Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Clinique stay matte fdn

I got this last April in Golden neutral but with all my wear of BBs lately i find that this comes off too yellow/golden. is there even a shade below with yellow to neutral undertones but not so pronounced?

For ref" i wear mufe 40- which was also getting a little too yellow for my liking, so i got a sample of 30 which is a little light. But i figure i can just mix them which i tried once. I also wear 120 in hd

Re: Clinique stay matte fdn

Hi aviscardi,

Have you looked at shade #9? It's a true natural and neutral beige and works well if you have light- medium skin tones. I use this shade and love it because it is not too pink OR yellow/olive and it's a great neutral shade. Smiley Happy

Clinique - Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup

http://www.sephora.com/stay-matte-oil-free-makeup-P310726?skuId=1411172

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi what would you suggest for NC15-NC20 skintone for Clinique stay matte, is this long wearing?
MUFE HD 117
Mufe F&B 20

my friend wears 117 in hd and is the lightest shade which i believe is linen. shes not super fair but they don't seem to go lighter than that. 

i think linen is close. now i'm debating which is less pink and a bit darker, linen or alabaster? Thank you so much for answering.

Highlighted

Hi Kissenmakeup-

I think that the best shade for you is 4 Creamwhip!

<3 Melissa

oh i'm worried that creamwhip will be quite orangey and more pink on me? i am more of a yellow tone. i was thinking alabaster. as i'm wearing alabaster in clinique's even better foundation. clinique has different foundation shade on each different foundation line? 

the shades are different across the board. i found as i went down a few shades they all turned orange or pink on me

Thank you. i will get the stay matte in linen! hope it works.

A lot of the lighter shades have more beige in themSmiley Sad I think the best would be linen!

<3 Melissa
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • creamwhip.jpg