Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Cleanser

I am looking for a cleanser for my dry combination skin type.  My skin is also pretty sensitive as well and therefore, I prefer something which doesn't foam.  Non-foaming cream cleansers work better for me.  Does any one have any suggestions?

Re: Cleanser

YesSmiley Happy I have really red prone skin and this really helps it!

<3 Melissa

I really like Cliniques Liquid Facial soap.  The mild one great for cleaning dry skin without overdrying it, but it is not a cream cleanser.  They have the extra mild version of this cleanser which is a cream cleanser and it is also really good for dy skin, but I felt it didn;t clean as well as the mild version.  Cliniques products are all great for sensitive skin, so it might be something to get a sample of and try!

I sampled the Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Facial Cleanser and really liked it. Super soothing for dry, sensitive skin. Didn't cause any breakouts or reactions. After cleansing, my skin seemed to retain more moisture and was noticeably softer. Also, this cleanser doesn't foam.

Highlighted

I was looking at this one but it is sold out online plus, I don't have a  store close to me which sells Origins.

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • cleansing cream.jpg