Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Bronzer for contouring

Can someone pls recommend a nice bronzer for my skintone? I am medium-light, with neutral undertone but i get a healthy golden tan in the summer.I have tried a few bronzers,and since i have a square face,with a vy strong jawline i had to have something for contouring to soften my features.

i have tried thebalm bahama mama,too faced chocolate soleil,and nyx taupe,but on my skin they go a little muddy and kinda made me look old!

i want something matte and longlasting... I have seen reviews on the new dior blush and bronzer for summer but im guessing it would be too orange for me.

here are my choices for my next purchase: d&g tan blush.kevyn aucoin sculpting powder,nars laguna.i havent tried nor swatched them in storeS yet.

thank you in advance!

Highlighted

Re: Bronzer for contouring

personally i contour with hoola and then use dandilion over it so it blends and doesent look like brown streaks (im very pale) i like the ELF brush from target its about 3 dollars, for contouring its just called the "Angled blush brush". 

if you'd rather buy something from sephora this brush is good 

i use it on occasion. 

i like to take the elf one travleing so i'm not crying if i loose a really expsive brush and i'll keep the sephora one at home 

@keelybt thanks for the tip because you know I just bought brush #75!

@annonymous1 I have that same brush! It's one of my absolute favorites for blush and bronzer and even highlighters Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks for the brush tips. I couldn't find the $3 blush brush but they had a $1 contour bronzer brush or something like that.  I doubt it will last for lots and lots of time, but I can tell that it is a really useful style. This will do for now and I'll see what I find later. Meanwhile for $3 I also found a crease brush (not exactly called that) which I think is just what I was looking for. Definitely money worth spending to use what I own better. 

Thanks anonymous! Maybe i should also try changing my brush,i am a little heavy handed sometimes,a foolproof bronzer and a great brush is something i need! Im currently using the real techniques brush but i need something better.i have a small face so big brushes wont be great fo application.i ❤ benefit products i cant wait to swatch  this in store!

Hi Ayen85,

Try something a bit warmer rather than brown or yellow toned!

Sephora Collection 2 Maui - sienna with light shimmer

I also agree, using the right brush will totally change how the product goes onto you skin.

Sephora Collection Pro Flawless Bronzer Brush #46

<3 Melissa

Thank you melissabt! Appreciate your help! 😘

No problemSmiley Happy!!

<3 Melissa

I love the hourglass waterproof bronzer & use it with the bobbi brown brush powder brush

http://www.sephora.com/superficial-waterproof-bronzer-P233709?skuId=1162106

http://www.sephora.com/powder-brush-P270601?skuId=1291996

Thanks dannyc! I ❤ hourglass products too as well.their ambient powder was a winner though i havent played with this one in store Yet. You had me at waterproof! 

It's awesome! I've had mine for 2 years now I think & it lasts. A light hand is a must with it. The brush included could work for contouring depending on your method, but it's not good for blending. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos8
  • swfupload_3923292570821222312.jpg
  • s973925-main-hero.jpg
  • s1014026-main-hero.jpg
  • maui.jpg
  • pro bronzer brush.jpg
  • swfupload_1728018027914257917.jpg