Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF15

I am looking into getting this foundation. I tried there Tinted Moisturizer an the shade she used on me was Extra Light an after afew hours it looked darker then I really was. Can anyone help me or even a different foundation that is oil-free. THANKS Smiley Happy

Hi litlemiss89,   Sometimes foundation and tinted moistur...

Hi litlemiss89,

Sometimes foundation and tinted moisturizers will oxidize on the skin and the colors can come out a bit lighter or darker than they originally appeared.

The Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation is such a great foundation as it is lightweight and looks very smooth on the skin.  To match the tinted moisturizer shade you had in "Extra Light" I would recommend the shade "Beige 3" which has similar neutral undertones that would match your complexion.

You can also try using the Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation which I feel is another beautifully finished foundation to use. The oil free finish keeps the makeup light and soft on the skin while giving you a nice even coverage.The shade Blush Ivory would be a great match for your skin as well. 

Blush Ivory

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • LM oil free fndtn.jpg