Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Bobbi Brown? Alabaster?

I was searching 'foundation for fair skin' and somebody had mentioned Bobbi Brown's Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation. If I bought Shade # 110 in MUFE's HD foundation (which is slightly too dark/too pink), would Bobbi Brown's Alabaster shade be a good match for me? The reviews for the foundation are really, really good. 

I bought MUFE's HD foundation with high, high expectations. I don't like the fact that I can't use the foundation brush I already have to apply it. It only looks somewhat decent on my skin if I finger-blend it on...which takes forever!! 

Need help coming to a decision about trying Bobbi Brown!!

Accepted Solutions

Hello Sugarpot,   I think that the Bobbi Brown Natural Fi...

Hello Sugarpot,

I think that the Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 will be a great shade for you. I have used this foundation myself and I really like the coverage and finish that it provides. The Alabaster shade is more of a neutral/yellow based shade. I also like that a little bit goes a long way with this foundation. I hope that this helps!

Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15

Alabaster 00

<3 Melissa

All Replies

Hello Sugarpot,   I think that the Bobbi Brown Natural Fi...

Hello Sugarpot,

I think that the Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 will be a great shade for you. I have used this foundation myself and I really like the coverage and finish that it provides. The Alabaster shade is more of a neutral/yellow based shade. I also like that a little bit goes a long way with this foundation. I hope that this helps!

Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15

Alabaster 00

<3 Melissa

Re: Hello Sugarpot,   I think that the Bobbi Brown Natural Fi...

So considering MUFE HD shade #110 is really close to my skin tone, but too pink, are you suggesting Alabaster 00? Since I have to order it online I'm worried I won't get the right shade. I don't know if I'm closer to Alabaster or to Porcelain.

Hello,    I completely agree with Melissa. This foundatio...

Hello, 

I completely agree with Melissa. This foundation is an incredible formula and the colors are all more yellow based with less pink. This is great because then it cuts down any redness that may be present. I hope you enjoy the foundation as much as we like working with it. 

-Erik 

Sephora PRO

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors