Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Best long wear, moisturising lipstick

I'm trying to find the best red long wear lipstick. I've tried Kat Von D's "Painted Love Lipstick" which are useable but don't last as long as I'd like and I can't really eat or drink anything if I want it to stay perfect for the day/evening and it's a bit too drying for my lips. I've also tried her "Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick" and absolutely hated it, it went everywhere! Looked into Tartes Lip Tint pencils but they arnt bold enough and seem almost greasy...

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a bold, bright red lipstick that will last for an entire night and not dry out my lips?

Hi Apocalyptica,    I have to admit that finding a long l...

Hi Apocalyptica, 

I have to admit that finding a long lasting/wearing and yet moisturizing lipstick is not easy. The secret to a long lasting finish is the matte and dryer finish which have more pigmentation. 

I would suggest the Lancome Absolu lipsticks which are rich in color and pretty long lasting (make sure to line and fill in your lips with a liner first, try the MUFE Aqua lip pencils)

L'ABSOLU ROUGE

Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil

or try the following lipsticks too:

YSL Rouge Volupte in Red Muse or Red Taboo

ROUGE VOLUPTÉ - Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15

MUFE Rouge Artist Intense in #43 or #45

Rouge Artist Intense 

Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery or Beso

Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick is my go to for long lasti...

Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick is my go to for long lasting color and it comes in some very pretty red shades.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors