Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Best concealer for under eye wrinkles

What is the best under eye concealer that is not drying and won't settle into my wrinkles and crows feet?

Re: Best concealer for under eye wrinkles

Hi Sueshee!

I love NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer! On me it doesn't crease or settle.  However, I do use a daily eye lifting gel by Ole Henriksen and Benefit's POREfessional primer works wonders on getting my skin ready for the application of makeup. I think it would be best to treat your wrinkles and crows feet with retinol (I love Peter Thomas Roth's Retinol Fusion PM but have heard great things about Philosophy's Help Me retinol cream).  With treatment, you should be able to wear almost any concealer as long as you find a primer that works...but I think NARS concealer is the best!

Good Luck!

Hi sueshee (cute name!),

I am 45 and battling the under eye wrinkles and crows feet like you.  My new go-to weapon is the Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Creme. It is an under eye treatment, sunscreen, concealer and illuminator rolled into one.  I dot this from inner corner to outer corner and blend.  It gives me plenty of coverage under and on the outer corner and brightens my whole eye area.  Its very moisturizing and because its a tinted treatment, it never rolls up or creases on me.  Then, I use Laura Mercier Secret Concealer just on the inner corner where the circle is the darkest.  I have used this concealer for +10 years.  It is a specifically for the under eye area, and is highly pigmented and creamy.  I also use Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder to "set" my under eye makeup. I apply a light dusting with a large eye shadow brush, and I think this helps keep everything in place while further brightening the area.

As far as treating the wrinkles and crows feet, I'm sorry you didn't like the Perricone Cold Plasma Eye. I have been using the Cold Plasma Eye in conjunction with the Acyl-Glutathione Eye Serum around my entire eye and the results have been extraordinary - my crows feet are barely visible anymore.  If you really can't get past the smell of the CP Eye, I'd still take a look at the AG Serum.  It is touted as an "eye lid" serum, but it really will do wonders for your entire eye area.

Hope this is helpful!

Hi sueshee,

I love the Sephora Collection Smoothing & Brightening Concealer. This concealer is extremely lightweight and never settles into the lines around the eyes. Smiley Happy

http://www.sephora.com/smoothing-brightening-concealer-P291910?skuId=1318294

<3, Randee
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • upload_8391812896253547396.jpg