Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Best Waterproof Mascara

I'm going to see The Fault in Our Stars at the movies tomorrow night, and if you don't know already, it's a massive tear jerker.  I need to know what waterproof mascara will get me through the movie with my lashes intact.  Help?

Re: Best Waterproof Mascara

I've found one of the best waterproof mascaras to be Urban Decay's Cannon Ball. I wear contacts and have never had issues when my eyes would water or when I had to add more solution to my eyes washing away my mascara. I also had the stuff on one time and hopped in the shower, wet my hands and rubbed my whole face, then realized I still had eye make up on, looked at my hands, saw some traces of shadow but not a speck of black or mascara running. I even wiped my eyes with my towel and nothing came off from the mascara!

^I second this ! I got it after lylysa recommended it, and it is my go-to waterproof mascara

is it easy to work with? my current favorite right now is a mini version of the non-waterproof Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte.  I really love it's consistency, but I'm not sure how to describe it? 

I layer my UD over my nonwaterproof mascaras and have had no issues with it thus far. It's not reay geared to be a dramatic/volumizing mascara so it's not clumpy or a thick formula, it makes for a good layering piece. Smiley Happy

Consider yourself ENABLED!!! Smiley Tongue 

I'm glad to hear you enjoy it!

Highlighted

I was actually going to recommend this one as I was looking at the title of this thread. Smiley Happy It's pretty powerful stuff! 

Cheers!
Kevin 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors