Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

BB cream for sensitive skin

Hello so I have been eying bb creams for a while and I'm wondering which one is best for my golden medium light skin (bare minerals) & beige and yellow gold colors. I have super sensitive skin, I break out easily to products that aren't best suited for sensitive skin. Bare minerals doesn't break me out and neither does my Chanel perfector corecctor concealer. I just want a product so I don't have to spend too much time putting on my makeup in the  morning  that offers medium to light coverage, fast and easily to put on QUICKLY, looks natural and lasts all day. Is there a bb cream out there!? 

Hi!   If you have sensitive skin I'd highly recommend the...

Hi!

If you have sensitive skin I'd highly recommend the Boscia BB Cream which is great for sensitive skin types and gives a soft yet natural finish on the skin Smiley Happy

Boscia - B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Re: Hi!   If you have sensitive skin I'd highly recommend the...

It comes in one shade! Will it cover, blend as well as cover dark marks

Re: Hi!   If you have sensitive skin I'd highly recommend the...

Most BB creams offer a light-medium coverage. It may not cover dark spots however, I suggest using a concealer on your dark spots like the Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer. You can use it before or after the BB cream for additional coverage.
<3 Melissa

Hi   Dianabt's recommendation is a great go-to product. A...

Hi

Dianabt's recommendation is a great go-to product. Another suggestion I have is Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm spf 25

Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

I've had a lot of my sensitive clients give me great feedback on this one!!

Hope this helps!

Best,

ProAnne

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors