Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

Always getting told how to put on makeup, tricks,tips etc.. But how to take off all the makeup ?

So I always get told how girls are doing their eyes,lips,contouring etc...

but is there a good way to take of makeup without over drying your skin ,scrubbing to much,tugging on your eyes to get all the mascara off and eyeliner?

i always suffer the next day my skin gets more oily my eyes get more puffy,and the dark circles look worse, what's a girl to do, to get a clean face after wearing full face makeup during the day.

any help and tips would be great!!!

Re: Always getting told how to put on makeup, tricks,tips etc.. But how to take off all the makeup ?

I have not tried Bioderma, but Koh Gen Do's cleansing water is far superior to Caudalie's.  No residue and takes everything off easily.  I use the liquid with Shiseido cotton (also a must have)  

Re: Always getting told how to put on makeup, tricks,tips etc.. But how to take off all the makeup ?

This!!!!!!

Use plain old vaseline & a wash towel.

This is what actors use on broadway. Seen this on the Wendy Williams show.  Dont waste yourmoney on other products. Seriously.

Great tip, but be careful! I used to use only vaseline to remove my eye makeup, now only in a pink, and never for the rest of my face. It's really heavy for the delicate eye area and I always get a milia breakout in the spots where I used it. So yes, it's effective, just use sparingly, or only in an emergency. 

I agree.  A petroleum based product can really clog up your skin so make sure you remove it completely and wash afterwards.  I hate having this stuff on my skin -- my hair dresser uses it as a barrier to keep perm solution away from my face.  I don't want a barrier product on my face and just hate the way it feels.

I love the Take The Day Off balm from Clinique.  Definitely one of the best beauty purchases I've made this year, if not the #1.

I too use coconut oil (works way better than even the established brands *cough* Lancome *cough* Clinique).  Comes off in 1-2 swipes.  I buy extra virgin coconut oil.  Last night I tried it as lotion and my skin feels amazing. 

Definitely try ponds cold cream. I just tried it out and it's amazing, very moisturizing and has a lot of diff. uses. It was less than $7 Smiley Happy 

I swear by Bliss' eye makeup remover. Its a gel, that you can put in the fridge for extra soothing. It makes even waterproof makeup melt away.

P.S. I order the Professional size from Bliss, better value for your money.

I only used this until I found cleansing waters. I loved how cooling it was, and if you kept it in the fridge it was a great depuffer! 

Plain ol' wedge sponges are like magic erasers for your face.  A damp sponge gets all of my leftover eye makeup off, especially under my eyes.

59 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • swfupload_6414946985312734697.jpg
  • swfupload_4547253686055176957.jpg
  • swfupload_8486035442739421182.jpg
  • swfupload_7398925574446594483.jpg
  • swfupload_9219008811120651134.jpg
  • vaseline11.jpg
  • image.jpg