Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

Hello beauty talk members, I see so many color threads here. I love to chat about luxury skincare products and procedures. I am addicted to trying new things and am always on the lookout for something new in skincare. 

Have a favorite luxury brand or product? 

Have a fav skin tool or treatment? Please share.

Curious about botox? Spa treatments and peels? let's share our experiences here .

We can also post good GWP's, and specials. Smiley Happy

Re: All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

Where did you get the Oskia Renaissance Brightlight serum from? Cultbeauty? I want to try it. Their super16 serum worked great for me!

Re: All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

@geewhiz I bought it from Cult Beauty last month.  I had a birthday % off code that was burning a hole in my wallet Smiley Very Happy

@niki172, can you share the results from the Bellatorra mist? I got the masque , renewal cream, deluxe night serum, cleanser and mist. 

Do you use it as a toner?

I did a TCA peel on myself, so I am irritated now, have to wait to try new things.

I should do a Sisley Black Rose masque tonight, all of this talk has enabled me to use again. I love masques!  Smiley Happy

Sure @luvgloss13 - here goes my novel! I really don't know what I would classify it as; maybe a toner(?) - Xiomarra told me to use it after my moisturizer so I have been using only that as my routine in the morning as I have issues with my skin absorbing product.  I don't use it at night after work because of the price, plus I don't have anyone to impress lol. 

So I purchased the rose balm mask (which I have yet to try) along with the exfoliating anti age gel cleanser (same boat as the mask) and a couple of jars of the moisturizer (gift bag freebie). This mist is just awesome - I spritz my face a couple of times, wait a little bit, and then pat whatever has not been absorbed into the trouble areas of my face (between my eyebrows aka 11 lines, laugh lines, and my jaw line). It lifts my face (kinda sad since I didn't know my skin had that much to move in my early 30's) with no pain or tightness. I've been losing weight and this mist helps my face look thinner and uplifted especially my jaw line. 

It really does some amazing stuff and I would recommend it to anybody that was concerned about the first signs of aging. It gives you a lift without looking fake, if that makes any sense, and it lasts throughout the day as well. I know it's a bit pricey, but for the results it's worth every penny. I actually get bummed if I leave the house in a hurry and forget to spray myself! Xiomarra also recommended spraying a little bit after my makeup was done; I haven't tried that yet and may do it today. If there was one skincare item you were going to splurge on buy this one - you won't be sorry Smiley Happy.

TY! I have been using to set my makeup. I will use it after moisture now. Maybe I have been wasting it. I hate that it is so $$$$$. LOL

Oh you're brave to do a TCA! I want to try but I'm scared Smiley Surprised 

Splurging on skincare is one of my biggest guilty pleasures.  Its something I started around 2 years ago when I grew tired of Elizabeth Arden (not knocking it, it was my gateway).

I use a lot of AmorePacific products.  Not sure if it's true luxury or not but I love the rejuvenating serum and cleasing oil most of all.  I also like the mist but I think this Bellatorra is calling my name now.

I play with a lot of samples and now I want Sisley everything!  Mila Moursi looks very very tempting too as of recently (though I care less about the celeb endorsements).

@mpas Gateway LOL this thread is the gateway hahaha

soo true

I just started get into Amore Pacific late last year. I love everything about their Time Response series minus the price of course. I also love their cleansing oil, enzyme peel and sleep mask. I got a deluxe sample of La Mer eye cream. I also love that one. Is there any product that we love that not so outrageous expensive? Sigh! It is guilty pleasure for sure.

Mila Moursi Oxy cream is amazing! Smiley Happy

Is it?  Ughhh thats so hard to hear.  Want to buy...

I love luxury skincare just as much as I love affordable skincare! I'm trying to incorporate more natural products into my skincare but I'm still loving the chemicals at night. LOL.

I use the Kypris Moonlight Catalyst for night time serum on most days. It absorbs quickly and has a nice pumpkinish smell. But I don't really see any dramatic changes to my face or anything.

I have to profess my love for the BellaTorra cream, I've never felt anything like that before. It's rich but absorbs quickly, which is perfect because I hate going to bed with a greasy face.

I've also consistently used Sunday Riley Good Genes and Luna. It's taking me a while to finish Luna and I'm not sure if I"ll be repurchasing since there are so many good oils out there.

I purchased the Natura Bisse Brightening Serum that's supposed to lighten pigmentation. It's been too short of a period to notice anything. The smells is very calming lavender and I can't wait to try more stuff. I also received a box of goodies as a GWP.

Tata Harper is also a brand that I am just in love with. I've tried most of her cleanser and they are excellent! I did not like the smell of her Mist though, very herbal and bitter almost. Also did not really like her lotions either. Interested in trying out her new eye serum elixir vitae. Has anyone tried it?

I have been trying to go more natural as well. My skin is very sensitive and I suffer from mild rosacea.

I agree with the Sunday Riley Luna. I do really like it, but not sure if I am going to repurchase. The Good Genes unfortunately made my rosacea flair for the first time in months.

I am in love with the Bellatorra cream as well. That along with with the mist have been great additions to my skincare regime. I have never used anything like these products as well. I have seen dramatic changes to my face from both. The natural lift and improved facial contours from the mist have been really amazing.

Have you tried the Drunk Elephant serum? Does it make you flair up as well? I bought a set around the holidays and I'm gonna try that one after I finish my Good Genes. Although I've heard that it's not as good.

That's next on my list. I have been a little scared to try something else because my skin is looking so good now. And it was a mess after GG. I was going to pick up a sample and see what I thought. I like to read up and research products before I try them, it's a passion for sure. From what I read people are split on how it worked for them. Some people saw no results, and others thought it was better than GG and raved about it.

I was curious about what oil you would buy other than Luna next. And which Tata Harper cleanser is your fave. I have had the Regenerating Cleanser on my loves list for a while and was thinking of picking it up during the sale. 

When I was using the Nourishing Oil Cleanser as first cleanse and the Regenerating Cleanser as my second cleanse, I had the best skin ever! Definitely recommend the Regenerating cleanser. Any time there's a sale or GWP I always buy a backup. I'm finishing up my second bottle and already bought a 3rd.

In terms of oil, I"ve been really wanting to try Vitner's Daughter. I think there are ALOT more natural oils out there (although they won't have the retinol that Luna has). I've also been curious about Bella Figura La Flora and basically anything with Prickly Pear Seed.

Thanks for the suggestions! I will definitely pick that cleanser up. Quick question, I am in love with the Tatcha Pure One Step Camelia oil cleanser. Do you like the Tata Harper oil cleanser better?

the Tatcha oil is a thinner consistency. If you love it then I wouldn't switch. I'm kinda of iffy about luxury oil cleansers, even though I just repurchased another Tata oil cleanser. I think it could be just as easy to mix your own oils. So I would stick with the Tatcha because it's in a plastic bottle and is cheaper. HTH

Totally helps, thanks!! Smiley Happy

@Amysangel have you ever used NIA24? It really helped with redness and clarity and strengthening the skin barrier.

No I haven't, thanks for the suggestion @luvgloss13 and I will definitely look into it! 

TY AMY. I am excited now. Smiley Happy

The Luna really dried me out, still have it. Maybe for hands? 

As long as you put sunscreen on them, I would definitely use it on your hands! 

This makes me excited to try my Bellatorra cream from the Barney's bag!

915 Replies